Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious appreciate your life

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

watching this makes me realise how much i really have despite being incel.

I mean I've been homeless so has @FiveFourManlet

We dont have it that great. Even as homeless you're still not getting laid you just have less LDAR options

True, I have good health despite having a micro penis and being manlet. I tend to focus on things i dont have when i really have a lot as far as a roof over my head, bathroom, food to eat.

Ya im not getting sex but i also dont have to deal with nagging roastie if i had a GF, look at that thread where the Brazilian chad threw his GF off a building. Sex and intimacy would probably feel great I think but like most advertising its always hyped to the max, thats how i cope.
Also Buddha, the actual Buddha was offered hot virgin foids and always said it was disgusting. Roasties are always vengeful even in Buddha's time.

Once, the father of Magandiya, being very much impressed by the personality and looks of the Buddha, had offered his very beautiful daughter in marriage to Gotama Buddha. But the Buddha refused his offer and said that he did not like to touch such a thing which was full of filth and excreta, even with his feet. On hearing this remark both Magandiya's father and mother discerning the truth of the remark attained Anagami Fruition. Magandiya, however, regarded the Buddha as her arch enemy and was bent on having her revenge on him.

Then, the Buddha continued, "Brahmin Magandiya, even when I saw those peerless daughters of Mara, I felt no sensual desire in me. After all, what is this body of your daughter? It is full of urine and filth; I don't like to touch it even with my foot!" On hearing those words of the Buddha, both the brahmin and his wife attained Anagami Fruition. Later, they joined the Order and eventually both of them attained arahatship

If you have a roof over your head, bills paid, food on the table, no illness and someone to fuck everyday 80%+ of your problems are solved and only then do you "have no right to complain"

Even 3rd worlders have sex.

I’ve been homeless, unless you are in a load of debt, being homeless is a bit of a meme, you can get back on your feet easily if you know the right people.

If you don’t, get gym member ship, shower there, get a job at McDonald’s, and repeat, soon enough you can pay for rent for a place.

If you are in debt then it’s over.

I’ve been homeless, unless you are in a load of debt, being homeless is a bit of a meme, you can get back on your feet easily if you know the right people.

If you don’t, get gym member ship, shower there, get a job at McDonald’s, and repeat, soon enough you can pay for rent for a place.

If you are in debt then it’s over.
wdym by know the right people? how would it work if youre homeless