Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Applying "woman pick and choose" scenario to any other aspect of life reveals how corrupt,inefficient and unsustainable it truly is

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Alright, bedtime story!

Imagine you went to the cafe and ordered dessert. But dessert says "You are too ugly, get away from me!" Other guests look to you with disgust, that you even had audacity to think dessert would accept you and soon cashier interrupts in moralfag "Sir, please leave that dessert alone!" To which you respond "May you, please, give me just one that doesn't discriminate against me?" And cashier says "No, all of them hate you!"

Suddenly 7foot Prince Charming with razor sharp jawline appears and he doesn't even ask anything. All the desserts jump on his plate, not a single one left for anyone after him. Even the ones that were already taken, leave their respective partner Micheal Jordan dunking towards Prince Charming's plate. As if that wasn't enough, now you hear that Prince Charming's desserts will pay for themselves
You've had enough and yell "THIS ISN'T FAIR" but quickly get ridiculed with "It's your personality that makes desserts hate you!" and " Just go outside, bro!"

You kind of want to leave this establishment, but curiosity wins in the end. So you ask for a cold one and sit in the corner slowly sipping. You see the giant mountain of desserts on Prince Charming's plate and wonder how will he eat all of this. Maybe it's a special diet and that's why he's 7 feet tall or it could als- He has only eaten like 20 and seems like thats quite enough for him. There are about 480 left and Prince Charming OH NO throws them all into dumpster without any regrets. Then you notice crowd flocking towards garbage can, pulling out the desserts. There is alot of spit, cum and filth in them and despite desserts being worse off than before in every possible way mob is willing to pay quadruple price

Sounds familiar?

this is so brutal, it's incredible that only us understand this crime

The only constant I've noticed in life is that It is, and always will be horribly unfair and unbalanced.

Evil and corruption almost always win, and those who don't deserve something always end up getting it.

When you think about it, our universe is like the beta of a video game before the developers receive feedback and actually balance it

20200120 150922

Last edited:
It does sound familiar, but it's a really weird analogy.

The only constant I've noticed in life is that It is, and always will be horribly unfair and unbalanced.

Evil and corruption almost always win, and those who don't deserve something always end up getting it.

When you think about it, our universe is like the beta of a video game before the developers receive feedback and actually balance it

View attachment 599622
Based take, but unfortunately, our universe will never receive that much needed patch.

He has only eaten like 20 and seems like thats quite enough for him. There are about 480 left and Prince Charming OH NO throws them all into dumpster without any regrets. Then you notice crowd flocking towards garbage can, pulling out the desserts. There is alot of spit, cum and filth in them and despite desserts being worse off than before in every possible way mob is willing to pay quadruple price

Sounds familiar?
Based as fuck

View attachment 599622
justice is cope :cryfeels: