Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Applied to be a cop recently

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
I was hoping the interview process was easy but you have to go in there with no training and you have to be NT.

There were various roleplay activities and things like that.

I'm pretty sure I failed.

I was hoping to arrest chad and stacey, Arrest some PUA faggots.

I was also hoping to ascent cause I've seen TV shows years ago where women would ask police officers for their numbers around clubs and I was hoping to ascend and no longer be incel.

But I'm a failure. I've failed everything.

BAD BOYS
BAD BOYS

WHATCHA GONNA DO...

Good, we'll start by infiltrating the police force, and slowly climb our way up... :feelsthink:

I'm not fit to become an officer, especially since the officers here are all tall chadlites and stacies.
It's over, our police officers mog me from Vladivostok and back.

Immediately came to my mind lmao

Did you get sprayed by pepper spray?

I was thinking about becoming a cop last year, I was preparing for the test and everything and then something hit me. I am an ethnic incel. Why the fuck would I be a cop for a country that hates me for my ethnicity AND my looks.
Brutal realization I also had when joining the army.
But at the end I got rejected due to health reasons.

just be a pig theory

jfl it sounds like crimemaxxed Tyrone and Chad would run a train on you during your first shift, this is for the best. Just imagine the pure suifuel as you attend your first Chad v Stacy domestic and you have to let Chad go when Stacy refuses to give a statement because "he's a good man, he just gets like this when he's drunk tee her". Foids would rather be with a Chad who literally beats her than an incel cop who protects her.

Holes don't like cops, they like criminals like Jeremy Meeks.

jfl it sounds like crimemaxxed Tyrone and Chad would run a train on you during your first shift, this is for the best.

I will destroy all crime maxed chads and tyrones.

If applying in the US you need to be paranoid & have a sub 80 IQ.

Did you remember to shoot the black guy 17 times during the roleplay session

Tbh I do like the idea of brocels infiltrating the government. Becoming a cop allows you to be in charge of who gets punished and who doesn't.
jfl it sounds like crimemaxxed Tyrone and Chad would run a train on you during your first shift, this is for the best. Just imagine the pure suifuel as you attend your first Chad v Stacy domestic and you have to let Chad go when Stacy refuses to give a statement because "he's a good man, he just gets like this when he's drunk tee her". Foids would rather be with a Chad who literally beats her than an incel cop who protects her.

They like whoever has power. If you are some cop who is part of a totalitarian regime or dictatorship, they'll flock to you.

I was hoping the interview process was easy but you have to go in there with no training and you have to be NT.

There were various roleplay activities and things like that.

I'm pretty sure I failed.

I was hoping to arrest chad and stacey, Arrest some PUA faggots.

I was also hoping to ascent cause I've seen TV shows years ago where women would ask police officers for their numbers around clubs and I was hoping to ascend and no longer be incel.

But I'm a failure. I've failed everything.

This is actually really interesting, because I have done the exact same thing. In fact, it was only about a year ago.

I don't know what country yours was in but here they had stupid scenarios where you had to be a negotiator between people having stupid arguments about mundane stupid shit.

They had this weird role play setup which was quite odd and needless to say I failed in fact I probably completely missed the whole point in the first place.

On top of that there was some math which I failed and written comprehension that I also failed. It was the kind of stuff that was relatively easy as long as you had the right formula for it but if you didn't then you were dead in the water.

But as an incel it is always in the back of my mind that I was never going to pass even if by some miracle I got through the weird tests that they want you to do. Anything like this, EMS, military, border, all seems to be designed to weed out any incels that may slip through the cracks.

But it's lifefuel that you tried anyway, well done for doing so.

I dindu nuffin recently

er some foids

Incel fails , What a surprise

Sorry boyo

Did you get sprayed by pepper spray?

That was the whole process for him. He just got pepper sprayed, then got told to GTFO.

Chad and stacy commit far more crime than anyone else.