Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Applied for jobs with ER profile picture

Den66kj

Den66kj

5'2 still a waste of space
About 1 year ago I applied for some jobs. What I didn't know is that I had accidentally used my alt email on my applications.

Meaning that the employers could look up my email and see ER as my profile picture :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I had sent out 7 of them. None replied. I hope they didn't see my profile picture :feelsUgh:

About 1 year ago I applied for some jobs. What I didn't know is that I had accidentally used my alt email on my applications.

Meaning that the employers could look up my email and see ER as my profile picture :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I had sent out 7 of them. None replied. I hope they didn't see my profile picture :feelsUgh:
Brutal they didn't reply because ER isn't chad

FUCKING SLUTS!!! HE WAS THE PERFECT GENTLEMAN

FUCKING SLUTS!!! HE WAS THE PERFECT GENTLEMAN
One of the companies that I applied for had a landwhale boss.

Glad they didn't answer.

I bet she was terrified when she saw me, and ogre looking incel applying for a job in their company with a ER profile picture

Brutal noreplypill.

One of the companies that I applied for had a landwhale boss.

Glad they didn't answer.

I bet she was terrified when she saw me, and ogre looking incel applying for a job in their company with a ER profile picture
Bro they tought you were going to shootup the place :feelskek:
In gta v

Good job- now, you have not only fucked over your chances of actually getting the job, but have likely prompted them to inform the authorities due to glowing. :society:

Good job- now, you have not only fucked over your chances of actually getting the job, but have likely prompted them to inform the authorities due to glowing. :society:
Most people don't know who er is

bAsed watchLIST obsERvER:hax:

I used an email with "8869" after the name in it for my first applications (but it was just for internship)

Are you hired son?

I use an AI generated version of my face that’s more handsome and has a more defined jawline in order to network with jobs and the career stuff at college, it’s crazy the difference in treatment i get, if that’s not blackpilling idk what is

They don’t care if you’re incel

I use an AI generated version of my face that’s more handsome and has a more defined jawline in order to network with jobs and the career stuff at college, it’s crazy the difference in treatment i get, if that’s not blackpilling idk what is
Foids do the same thing tbh

They already reported you to the feds. You're on another watchlist now.