Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

APPLE launches NEW FOID movie in the making about hunting dangerous cheetos keyboard warriors

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★

WAAAAH LOOK A SCARY INCEL!

BOICOTT APPLE AND ALL THEYRE PRODUCTS, DONT SUPPORT THE SUPRESSION OF INCELS, BUY ANDROID PHONES AND WINDOWS PC, SELL ALL YOUR APPLE PRODUCTS AND DESTROY THEM APPLE IS JOINING THE FIGHT AGAINST 80% of its users aka subhumans

Last edited:
Jfl the wokeness finally took over

They must really be struggling for member subscriptions

BOICOTT APPLE INCELS, APPLE IS NOW AN ENEMY OF THE INCEL STATE!

Yeah, Im glad i dont own any apple products, Seriously fuck em, I like android and windows

Apple must really be struggling yes, I can use netflix if i want to subscribe to anything but i can also find the movie online by a few clicks, Why waste money on bad movies, It would be like throwing your money in the cinema dumpster, FUCK YOU APPLE FOR DOING THIS! I WAS A LOYAL MACBOOK USER DURING MID SCHOOL IT WAS ALL I HAD BEFORE IT BROKE, OH WELL, I LATER REPLACED IT WITH A BETTER PC ANYWAY, FUCK YOU FOR GOING WOKE (APPLE)

severance is kino tho

Not pirating is cucked

lmao who cares what the jews produce its all propaganda shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back