Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apple iPhone sales fall in nearly all countries

I hope Apple dies and the jewSA dies along with it.

They're still going to increase the prices for the next gen. iPhones are going to become more expensive than a mid-tier gaming PC jfl.

Galaxy S mogs

Good. Fuck apple, bullshit jobs, the CIA and trendy cocksuckers who are crying because they can't buy overpriced shit.

They're still going to increase the prices for the next gen. iPhones are going to become more expensive than a mid-tier gaming PC jfl.
They decreased prices for the iPhone 15 so its clearly not going that well

I still have my 6+ years old Nubia Z17 Lite i don't care about your jewish consumptionism i will buy the cheapest phone that is still good enough.

Image 2024 05 07 015354631

S24 Ultra has Qualcomm SoC on all markets, while basic S and S+ has Exynos/Snapdragon split depending on market, own chip is worse in energy efficiency and very slightly in performance. Modem in Exynos is also worse.

Even S24 Ultra with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 losing to Apple A17 Pro in terms of energy efficiency despite having bigger battery.

I have cheap Redmi Note I've got for $230 when exchange rate was great and I'm still happy with my smartphone. Using it for 2 years almost.

The S24 Ultra doesnt have Exynos, it has Snap Dragon Gen 3, which is based.

Exynos versions of the Galaxy are for casuals.
they had the 8 gen 2 in the s23 i considered going for it after i broke my oneplus 8t but i bought a used iphone 13 pro max instead

they had the 8 gen 2 in the s23 i considered going for it after i broke my oneplus 8t but i bought a used iphone 13 pro max instead
Nice. Cant go wrong with either iPhone or Galaxy, tbh, both are the best models out there, for me.

Good,
Who can afford that garbage with the economy flushed down the toilet,
and massive inflation?
Soon, only the top tier men will be able to afford Iphones, just like dating.
20% of men get all the cake, the rest is being left out in the cold.

Good,
Who can afford that garbage with the economy flushed down the toilet,
and massive inflation?
Soon, only the top tier men will be able to afford Iphones, just like dating.
20% of men get all the cake, the rest is being left out in the cold.
just buy used ones off ebay many iphone users are stupid and will sell it for cheap as hell

who is buying these $1500 phones the size of a frisbee

From what I see, the basic iPhone 15 is $800. That's easily more than a mid-tier gaming rig already. Ridiculous. Good to gouge the normies.

not even Chad can slay if he has an android

From what I see, the basic iPhone 15 is $800. That's easily more than a mid-tier gaming rig already. Ridiculous. Good to gouge the normies.
I just stick with my gaming PC as well

iphone can't run madden

how else am I gonna pretend to be josh allen and throw 35 intERceptions

I just stick with my gaming PC as well

iphone can't run madden

how else am I gonna pretend to be josh allen and throw 35 intERceptions
Any PC struggles to run Madden because EA is horrible.

Good riddence kekeekekek