Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently you only need to be 5'6 or 5'7

if u believe this kys

"if i was a guy i wanna be 5'6 tall people are evil"

her bf: 6'4 chad

her response: "ohh like i didnt want to but his personality just made me IT JUST SO HAPPENS MY BF IS 6'4 its nothing about his height" :foidSoy:

I need the video of that guy with "cope" writed on his fists

if u believe this kys
self defense glitch aesthetic GIF by Nico Roxe

Life starts at 6 ft 5

Yeah, no. Not only is she probably getting her tracks pulled and holes pounded out by 6'4-6'7 tallfags, to have a good life as a 5'6-5'7 man you will literaly need to have every other aspect completely maxed out; face and dimorphism, phenotype race ethnicity, hairline, NT, money, status; to even have a fraction of a chance..

Fucking bitch is Chad only

I despise the way she talks

"if i was a guy i wanna be 5'6 tall people are evil"

her bf: 6'4 chad

her response: "ohh like i didnt want to but his personality just made me IT JUST SO HAPPENS MY BF IS 6'4 its nothing about his height" :foidSoy:
Never listen to their words, look at their actions instead

Twitch whore.

Yeah let’s believe a chink who would fuck 6’3+ chad if she had the opportunity.

lmfao i remember seeing the “stacie’s” at my school without makeup and they looked just average
thats why you look passed it when rating foids. well some here worship ugly chinks and horse faced foids so what the fuck. men are retards inflating foids worth.