Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Apparently you get balding gene from mom's side

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
My mom's grandpa died with a full head of hair. And apparently that means I won't start balding too bad until then as well. I always thought it was dad's side and my dad's side is subhuman in every way.

This is simply the best news I've heard in years. Anyway, I still have a really really shitty hairline that's stereotypical slav hairline that's high up, so it looks like I'm balding anyway. So, while I won't be balding apparently, it already looks like I am anyway so you can't even get good news as an incel without there being a catch

There's no hair for your face

My doctor told me thats a myth but it generally seems true, I'm sure there's at least a bit of truth in it.

Bullshit in my case.

Foids create incels by selfishly passing on their shitty genes, while rejecting their sons looksmatch JFL.

True in my case. I started balding at late 17 / early 18.

My sister just told me that she heard that in one of her med classes. She goes to an ivy league so i hope it's true
its probably one of those cases that its "technically" not 100% from your mom's side but a good chunk is so some people say its true and some people say its false that it comes from your mother's side.

No. I accept my fate.
I don't know how old you are but if you still can you need to salvage that asap. Either get on fin or a transplant or both.

My hairline isn't balding like I said, but it's so high up naturally (looked at kid pics for proof) that it looks balding anyway. And that shit alone made me want to get a transplant. Actually balding, especially that young. Must be brutal. My condolences

sounds like a normie myth sorry op :feelsokman:

sounds like a normie myth sorry op :feelsokman:
If it is being taught in ivy league med schools, how can that be a myth? Surely it at least has some value :feelsbadman: I have to have a single thing going for me

Balding as a male is literally a death sentence. I feel for any baldcels or baldingcels.

20200305 172819

on my mother's side everyone died with a full head of hair, and in my case this theory its bullshit

My dad hasn't lost any hair and he's in his 40's. Same with my grandad on my dad's side, who is in his 60's and still has a good hairline. It's the men on my mums side who are prone to balding. :kys::kys::kys:

on my mother's side everyone died with a full head of hair, and in my case this theory its bullshit
It could be mom's mom's dad or something

All I know is apparently you don't get it from dad at all. It's up to your mom's end

Yes, you cant inherit baldness from you father(XY) cuz it's on the X gene, and you as a male(XY), can only inherit X genes from your mother(XX).
There could be another reason for balding, like diseases or bad nutrition.

Yes, you cant inherit baldness from you father(XY) cuz it's on the X gene, and you as a male(XY), can only inherit X genes from your mother(XX).

There could be another reason for balding, like diseases or bad nutrition.
who knows, on my dad side they are almost all nw5-6
only thing im sure is that its over

who knows, on my dad side they are almost all nw5-6
only thing im sure is that its over
He just said you don't get it all from Dad's side, and he's right. It doesn't apply at all to you It's all on the maternal end.

I don't know too much, maybe it can go far back to Mom's mom's dad or something, but all I know is that you can't get it from dad

>mfw my mom has a fucking shit hairline for a woman and her dad always wore a cap to hide his baldness
It’s over

>mfw my mom has a fucking shit hairline for a woman and her dad always wore a cap to hide his baldness
It’s over
It's okay, my hairline is shit too. My mom always did the bangs cope to hide her fivehead.

My hair is actually plentiful, but it doesn't mean shit when my face is crap

It's okay, my hairline is shit too. My mom always did the bangs cope to hide her fivehead.
My 56 year old Dad hairlinemoggs me and I’m not even out of my teens. I never had a chance

But male incels deserve to not reproduce because they have inferior genetics ! :soy: :blackpill:

But male incels deserve to not reproduce because they have inferior genetics ! :soy: :blackpill:
You get most of your shitty genes from your mother's and grandmother's

They do NOT give a shit if their kid is ugly, only the dad's do.

My hair is actually plentiful, but it doesn't mean shit when my face is crap
Fakecel.

Get a makeup routine to cover up your skin problems and you'll ascend.
My sister just told me that she heard that in one of her med classes. She goes to an ivy league so i hope it's true

Was your mom's dad bald?
No he wasn't. My dad is bald and so am I.

You get most of your shitty genes from your mother's and grandmother's

They do NOT give a shit if their kid is ugly, only the dad's do.

I think they do care because they ruthlessly eliminate non-Chads from the dating pool, but if the kid is ugly from their own genes, then they do not consider their own genetic responsibility.

Fakecel.

Get a makeup routine to cover up your skin problems and you'll ascend.

No he wasn't. My dad is bald and so am I.
You don't get bald gene from your dad. Must have been your grandma's dad or something.

I think they do care because they ruthlessly eliminate non-Chads from the dating pool, but if the kid is ugly from their own genes, then they do not consider their own genetic responsibility.
No, they fuck chads and marry ugly guys.

They literally don't care if their kids are ugly and suffer. As long as they themselves are good looking is all that matters. I've heard holes talking about this.

My brother is bald

I get a little acne here and there. And I'm not fakecel when my face has tons of scars dude
Deep pitted acne scars, or pigmented spots? Use a bit of makeup imo, that's what I should have done in the past. Aren't you 6'3, with a full head of hair and white?

If it is being taught in ivy league med schools, how can that be a myth? Surely it at least has some value :feelsbadman: I have to have a single thing going for me
any and all med schools are a complete fucking joke filled to the brim with ROASTIES. would you trust a roastie with ANYTHING? exactly. don't worry I also studied mechanical engineering for 4 years and it was a complete waste of time, in fact it spiked my cortisol pretty fucking hard. never again

any and all med schools are a complete fucking joke filled to the brim with ROASTIES. would you trust a roastie with ANYTHING? exactly. don't worry I also studied mechanical engineering for 4 years and it was a complete waste of time, in fact it spiked my cortisol pretty fucking hard. never again
Life fuel for me. I dropped out of uni because it made me very sad

Come on man, surely top 5 ivy league means something even accounting the fact it's a woman

Deep pitted acne scars, or pigmented spots? Use a bit of makeup imo, that's what I should have done in the past. Aren't you 6'3, with a full head of hair and white?
I'm 5'11.5.

And the scars are pitted for the most part.

No, they fuck chads and marry ugly guys.

They literally don't care if their kids are ugly and suffer. As long as they themselves are good looking is all that matters. I've heard holes talking about this.
The holes straight up said "I don't care if my kid is ugly?"

You don't get bald gene from your dad. Must have been your grandma's dad or something.
Don't care how the fuck I became bald tbh, i'm bald that's all that matters, i'm mogged by 80 year olds with hair.