Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Apparently the country with the most incels.is users is......

all cope, its fucking india :smonk:

can i know how many people from each country browse this forum?
i would like to see the number of north korean users.

Yeah that’s what I thought. The majority of users here are definitely from the Anglosphere with a significant minority from curryland

not surprised us bonglanders are top, interesting Canada had a 30% drop, presumably its been blocked somehow

English foids are absolute scum
This just confirms it

Predictable. On Google Trends, the UK is the country with the second-highest interest in "blackpill" as a search term (the USA is 9th and India 25th, btw.), with the UK being only behind Poland.

However, since Polish blackpillers are mostly confined to their own communities, with wykop apparently being the single most often related query to "blackpill" globally, it makes sense the UK blackpillers would dominate in the anglosphere.

all cope, its fucking india :smonk:
99% of the curries here are from the west, especially US, UK, Canada. In all my years on this forum, numerous curries have identified themselves as being in a western country and not a single one has said he's in India currently. Also, Curries in India would likely be typing in hindi using english alphabet like they do over in the r/india subreddit. Never seen that once on this site.

99% of the curries here are from the west, especially US, UK, Canada. In all my years on this forum, numerous curries have identified themselves as being in a western country and not a single one has said he's in India currently. Also, Curries in India would likely be typing in hindi using english alphabet like they do over in the r/india subreddit. Never seen that once on this site.
You may be right graycel

No such thing as North Korea. It's Korea and South Korea.

I haven't heard of a single Ecuadorian here. Smells like VPN

Good point

And I thought that all Anglo’s were cucked

No surprise

If you tried to approach an English foid, she'd have you arrested because you didn't have a license to do it

And the government only issues licenses to Chad

Too bad, inkwell

I think it's not the number of accounts, but the number of visits.
Surprised to see Ecuador and Hungary there ngl

I guess Robert Garnica is pretty active with multiple accounts?

@RobertGarnicasAPedo

Isn't he from South America?

Yes. Venezuela, to be specific.

I think it's not the number of accounts, but the number of visits.
Surprised to see Ecuador and Hungary there ngl
I have never seen a hungarian or ecuadorian incel here

Last edited:
The UK at 37.54%. Followed by US at 23.32%

Followed by Ecuador, Hungary and Canada.

SOURCE:

Anyone surprised US isn't #1 considering the much bigger population?
This place has much more freedom of speech. Then what they are allowed to have in the UK. And as a result it will attract a lot of people. The men in the u k are really fucked if they are incels, That is for a number of reasons that I can go on and on about. This also is a anonymous chat. So they really can't get in criminal trouble if they go on here. Which is an american based server If we're this type of speech is legal. That is changing all over the world And they want the united states to be just like europe. I don't think this website is going to last in ten years.

the least is all island nations and the most is the countries that speak english

It’s because the UK has more currys