[News] Apparently, that NZ shooter stormcuck had a girlfriend, JFL.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

chudur-budur: But, but, he had a girlfriend ffs ...

Emma Kennetard: Having a gf does not make him a non-incel, sweaty.

Last edited:

Eskimocel

-
Emma K or whoever that is seriously thinks you are incel if you have a girlfriend???

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
i could only dream of ever getting a blonde haired blue eyed gf :feelscry:

chudur-budur

-
Anything to destroy the image of white men.
I don't care about white men's image, they are all cucks at the end of the day.

I made this post because feminists are painting us as terrorists.

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I have officially changed the definition of female to an ideology meaning "shit I don't like".

chudur-budur

-
Yeah this wouldn’t have happened if he wasn’t balding tbh.
You fuckers are still blaming him, it would not have happened if his "gf" wouldn't leave him for a chad after seeing him balding.
the norwood reaper caused all of this
Stop blaming norwood reaper. It would not have happened if his "gf" wouldn't leave him for a chad after seeing him balding.
its because he has a good personality
He showered and got a nice haircut.
Emma K or whoever that is seriously thinks you are incel if you have a girlfriend???
Yup. They think "incel" is a name of a cult group. Stupidity has no limit.

Last edited:

truefaithneworder

Recruit
-
Its hilarious how retarded IT is.incel is an ideology now boys.Its over if your not chugging soy ,playing nintendo and watching your bull pound your polyamorous wife.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
He looked good with his blonde hair. The reaper destroyed his looks indeed.

Blue Squirtle

Veteran
-
These idiots don't realize the majority of the western population is white, so of course there's going to be more white criminals.

ovrload

Veteran
-
He looked better when he was younger. But fuck him, hope he rots in jail and a bunch of ethnic muslims rape him

Mewcel

Imprisoned
-
You should factor in the pre-tinder which made looksmatches like these more common. You think he would shoot up some place if he had a more grounded life and relationships?

ovrload

Veteran
-
You should factor in the pre-tinder which made looksmatches like these more common. You think he would shoot up some place if he had a more grounded life and relationships?
Yeah now that white girl would only want a 8/10 minimum.

chudur-budur

-
A rusty can has a better IQ.
He looked good with his blonde hair. The reaper destroyed his looks indeed.
I don't understand why everyone is blaming his balding head, no one is seeing the fact that the whore left him for a 8/10 chad after seeing him going NW6. If he had a slightest hope for a nice little family he would not do that.

Read his manifesto, all his complains are about low birth rate of white people. Clearly it shows where his grudge is coming from. Chad and stacies and their rampant whoring, promiscuity, sexual revolution, and hypergamy are to be blamed, not the norwood reaper.

Last edited:

LiterallyASoyboy

Legend
-
Probably not.

Personally I suspect most mass killings/terrorist attacks are done out of loneliness, alienation, and sexual frustration. Including those done by jihadists. You have to possess a certain all consuming, bleak mindset to willing give up on your life, it's the same with suicide. The point where just existing feels like it hurts all over, but it's not exactly physical pain.

chudur-budur

-
Its hilarious how retarded IT is.incel is an ideology now boys.Its over if your not chugging soy ,playing nintendo and watching your bull pound your polyamorous wife.
And eating your wife's bull's cum.

"Two sips of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keep all misogyny and entitlement away!!"

SchrodingersDick

Life = Teen Love
-
“Incel is an ideology not a sexual status”

HAHAHAHA NEGATIVE IQ MEME GENDER IM SO GLAD WE LET THEM VOTE AND MAKE THEIR OWN MATE CHOICES”

chudur-budur

-
she's beautiful, it will be interesting to see if he gets any attention from foids while in prison or will it be just fellow white nationalists
Not likely, he is not good looking anymore, norwood reaper really fucked him.

refmd

awol
-
pathetic, these normies are determined to demonize and slander us regardless of the truth.

ALL crimes are being blamed on incels now, fuck these people, and they wonder why we hate them.

this dumb bitch is just radicalizing more young men, these people claim they want to help us but do you really think I want "help" or "therapy" from people like this

Last edited:

chudur-budur

-
IT has subzero IQ I swear to God
The cumulative IQ of that entire sub hovers around 50.
Personally I suspect most mass killings/terrorist attacks are done out of loneliness, alienation, and sexual frustration. Including those done by jihadists.
True. In the case of jihadists, vengefulness also plays a role. Many jihadists saw the close ones dying in front of them.

Last edited:

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Anything to destroy the image of white men.
Yet more evidence that “incel” has become just another generic insult that lefties use to attack their opponents with.
Left-wing people are a meme. JFL at them.

Also, how did that guy get a hot girlfriend if he was a toxic misogynist incel?
Did her personality detection system break?

Last edited:

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Dude has a fucking white hot blonde blue eyed gf, which not a single one of us could ever have, and he's an incel? IQ below water melting point.

Also, how did that guy get a hot girlfriend if he was a toxic misogynist incel?
Did her personality detection system break?
I'm waiting for you CuckTears. Oh right. People change personality, right?

ThickBoi

Officer
-
This might be off topic but I need to share something. She is against the feeedom of speech. Without freedom of speech women wouldn’t even have the right to vote, own property, divorce or have access to birth control. How can she be against the freedom of speech when it is the reason she can post on social media.

KFT

Recruit
-
God, how fucking retarded do you need to be to say shit like that, it's unbelievable.

littlemanhikicel

Yes man
-
A rusty can has a better IQ.

I don't understand why everyone is blaming his balding head, no one is seeing the fact that the whore left him for a 8/10 chad after seeing him going NW6. If he had a slightest hope for a nice little family he would not do that.

Read his manifesto, all his complains are about low birth rate of white people. Clearly it shows where his grudge is coming from. Chad and stacies and their rampant whoring, promiscuity, sexual revolution, and hypergamy are to be blamed, not the norwood reaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)