Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting apparently im so ugly that foids handing out flyers do so with disgust

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
today i was walking by a group of 20 something year old foids, with flyers in their hands. i walked slowly and saw how one of the foids looked at me, then looked away, waited and then finally went my direction, with her face full of annoyance and disgust. she then monotonously asked me "do you have interest..." rolling her eyes, when i cut her off. there were hardly any other people so she was forced to hand out a flyer to me. appaerntly she didnt like that.

it is very rare that foids hand out flyers to me. most avoid talking to me at all costs. this today was insulting. i did not ask to be given a flyer. why the annoyed look? why rolling the eyes? i know im ugly. quit rubbing it in my face.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When was the last time you showered ? You might stink or something tbh.

you gotta be joking. i shower two to three times a day (mornings, after gymcelling or cardio and before going to bed) i use an anti transpirant and cologne.

I presume you're russian. Are the Russian foids as eager to spread their legs for Chadovsky's dick as they are for chad's dick here in the west

A shower a day keeps the inceldom away

I presume you're russian. Are the Russian foids as eager to spread their legs for Chadovsky's dick as they are for chad's dick here in the west

i live in the west currently (doesnt do me a favor). russian women are all about money. even the tv shows are about women and men with money. there is a russian saying that goes "a man just needs to be a little better looking then a monkey", which is true because the russian phenotype is small lower jaw, weak chin, non deep set eyes, roundish flat face. this looks feminine on men, giving you the babyface look, while it reinforces womens femininity. there are way more good looking women then men in russia. in the west it is exactly the opposite. there are way more chads than good looking women. russian women are all about money. a man for them is money. if you ever see a guy walking with his girlfriend and the dude is carrying the handbag. its a russian. russians are all about chivalry. even in russia feminism is slowly creeping in, so its about chivalry, while she can be a woman child.

Same happens to me. Those half-naked sluts that attend events to try sell some bullshit never pitch their thing to me.

You know those foids that go from person to person and take selfies with them, well I've been in a situation like that 3 times now and each time the foid just walked past me, I was the only one they didn't take a picture with. Why can't you treat me like a fucking human for one time in my life you lowlife sacks of shit!? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Chadovsky

1d253516b1e8e853ff6a39b26ec1db2f  gundam wing cup of coffee

* Chadovski

Chadovsky is jewish.

Expected better from a cel like you.

Never began for us

at least 50 % of the USAcel and Europecel would not be incel in Russia tbh

at least 50 % of the USAcel and Europecel would not be incel in Russia tbh
By far the biggest cope that was conceived by complete retards that watch gopnik funny moments compilations all day here's a russian:

He's clearly not incel in general a lot of slavic men look good due to mongolic traits such as protruding cheekbones, long mandibles mixing with white features like blue eyes and forward maxillas on top they have a very healthy life style. amerimutts could never compete with their obesity and garbage genes. Only BBCs could slay slavic women due to their healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
It’s your personality bro

Same happens to me. Those half-naked sluts that attend events to try sell some bullshit never pitch their thing to me.

You know those foids that go from person to person and take selfies with them, well I've been in a situation like that 3 times now and each time the foid just walked past me, I was the only one they didn't take a picture with. Why can't you treat me like a fucking human for one time in my life you lowlife sacks of shit!? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Foids that take selfies with random people? Never seen one of those, but it probably wouldn't do me any good anyway.

There was this one time when I bought an expensive item at the mall and asked the salesgirl if we could take a picture together with the item. Her expression immediately went full bitchface and she said, "I have a boyfriend and he wouldn't like that." This despite the fact that I KNEW she had hundreds of pictures on social media of her posing with various guys who were not her boyfriend.

Looks are everything, along with height (the salesfoid was 5'6" but wearing heels so heightmogged my 5'7").

Foids that take selfies with random people?
Not random people, it happend on the last day of class in my HS with a few girls and a few times with acquaintances on social gatherings.

By acquaintances I mean foids I know by proxy, friend of a friend sort of.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back