Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Apparently, if you're a skinny pale subhuman you can't walk behind women

lol @ the white knight

She wouldn't complain if he was a chad

lol @ the white knight
>big guy in a blue head wrap
Dude that guy was a crip nigga
AE957305 EEEF 439C B429 04B2EB970B3D

Anyone remember jogger cel that made a woman drop her groceries cuz he was just jogging?

TL;DR: Methcel gets oppressed for talking to a girl and existing.

"For all I know the only reason I got home is because of him." JFL. Foids love overdramatizing events don't they?

I guess it will make for a good drama story to get attention "I was followed by a serial killer and a white knight saved me! feel sorry for me! i am a rape attempt survivor!"

Pff... Guys who follow females in the streets are not necessarily rapists or murderers, jeez. Some are just inexperienced PUAs.

I followed a couple of females back in my youth. I'm not proud of it, kind of ashamed even, tbh. Still, my intentions were not criminal.

This is why PUA is disgusting anyway. You inevitably have to do awkward things like that. You don't like to do it and females sure don't like when you do it.

GET OVER YOURSELF!

Self-hating white larp. Good guy crip came to rescue mlady from a white methhead.