Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently I was a fakecel all along

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
A piece of wisdom from FDS:
6gyw812b4fj71.png

A lot of women trick themselves into forming relationships with ugly short men
It turns out I had a whole queue of foids waiting to date me and the other subhuman manlets; I was just too busy being a misogynist in this forum to notice them.

It's time for me to ascend. Farewell, incels.is. :feelsaww:

Ugly men to women = Normie.
Another piece of literature that points towards them being CHAD ONLY, authored by a foid itself.

Ugly men to women = Normie.
That's right. Every incel is completely invisible to everyone except his bullies, so the ugliest men foids are actually aware of are the normies.

The essay is full of bullshit. I bet the toilet doesn't even believe what she's saying. :feelsUgh:

The essay is full of bullshit. I bet the toilet doesn't even believe what she's saying. :feelsUgh:
To be fair I think she has a couple of good points.

I mean:
Ugly men tend to be broken and damaged
She's almost there! All that's left is for her to realize why we're broken and damaged.

Also:
Repeat after me
She seems to be aware that foids' minds function like the Borg Collective, even if only at a subconscious level.

Yes this does happen, oofy doofy theory is real