Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently, babies die without human contact.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://stpauls.vxcommunity.com/Issue/Us-Experiment-On-Infants-Withholding-Affection/13213

"In the United States, 1944, an experiment was conducted on 40 newborn infants to determine whether individuals could thrive alone on basic physiological needs without affection. Twenty newborn infants were housed in a special facility where they had caregivers who would go in to feed them, bathe them and change their diapers, but they would do nothing else. The caregivers had been instructed not to look at or touch the babies more than what was necessary, never communicating with them. All their physical needs were attended to scrupulously and the environment was kept sterile, none of the babies becoming ill. 

The experiment was halted after four months, by which time, at least half of the babies had died at that point. At least two more died even after being rescued and brought into a more natural familial environment. There was no physiological cause for the babies' deaths; they were all physically very healthy. Before each baby died, there was a period where they would stop verbalizing and trying to engage with their caregivers, generally stop moving, nor cry or even change expression; death would follow shortly. The babies who had "given up" before being rescued, died in the same manner, even though they had been removed from the experimental conditions."

There was another experiment done in the 13th century to observe how babies learn language, and the same happened: http://www.digma.com/digma-images/video-scripts/fredericks_experiment.pdf

"Back in the thirteenth century, the German king, Frederick II, conducted a diabolical experiment intended to discover what language children would naturally grow up to speak if never spoken to. He thought it would be German. Some things are just obvious, right? So King Frederick took babies from their mothers at birth and placed them in the care of nurses who were forbidden to speak in their hearing. 

But a second rule was imposed, as well: the nurses were not allowed to touch the infants. To his great dismay, Frederick’s experiment was cut short, but not before something tragically significant regarding human nature was revealed. As you may have guessed, the babies grew up to speak no language at all because they died. In the year 1248, an Italian historian named Salimbene di Adam recorded, with an air of scientific observation, “They could not live without petting.” The babies literally died for want of touch."

Not sure how legit these are, Google doesn't offer much. But lol @ a lifetime without it. I'm basically at about 20-25 years without it. 

Pretty cruel experiment.

IncelTears need to see this

heartless cunts, they will try and brush it off anyway that's how disgusting they are

Fascinating. So mental anguish and lack of human connection can cause the death of newborn babies.

most men and male children in the future will end up like this

wow so Inceltears needs to see this as quickly as possible

rafaelvicuna3 said:
wow so Inceltears needs to see this as quickly as possible

This is pretty much common knowledge. Also they won't give a shit because it pertains to babies, not adults.

This just makes me feel bad.

It's amazing how this was actually allowed to be a thing.

But yeah, ACTUAL loneliness kills. Not the farce of loneliness women put on.

Women are killing thousands of men everyday.

Cucktears will just call those babies entitled and say they should have worked on their personalities.

/pol/cel said:
Cucktears will just call those babies entitled and say they should have worked on their personalities.

Probably bullshit, what did they list as cause of death?

And where did these babies come from? Nobody would let anyone do such experiments and kill babies without consequence

Also your source is not credible at all

normiesgunnurm said:

And where did these babies come from? Nobody would let anyone do such experiments and kill babies without consequence

You sure about that? Women can legally kill babies in the West.

Scientists are sick fucks.

blackpill_incel said:
How am I alive

Maybe all the children who didn't have the "copicus maximus" died.

/pol/cel said:

kek

Why didn't the babies just hold frame?

Mahlo said:
Why didn't the babies just hold frame?

Because they didn't have the perseverance and will power to just lift.

normiesgunnurm said:

Also your source is not credible at all

Then find your own, asshole kek.

There was definitely one done on monkeys:

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~adoption/studies/HarlowMLE.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O60TYAIgC4

CopeWithTheRope said:
Very sad tbh

What happened to you. You used to look like a chadlite, now you look like someone Hannibal Lector is helping to find.

what are the mechanics behind this, possible some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain? maybe they were frightened to death due to lack of contact

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Scientists are sick fucks.

Not really imagine if those babies grew up to become incel, the scientists were doing them a favor for the pursuit of science. Life is the ultimate form of cruelty death is a mercy.

Kointo said:
Not to me.

Sweet. I find babies dying like this, if true, terrible.

universallyabhorred said:
Not really imagine if those babies grew up to become incel, the scientists were doing them a favor for the pursuit of science. Life is the ultimate form of cruelty death is a mercy.

This was in the 1940s. They would've been in their 20s during the summer of love.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
This was in the 1940s. They would've been in their 20s during the summer of love.
removed.

Those childrens were posting mysoginistic shit on the net,all they had to do was taking a shower and start lifting.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/maia-szalavitz/how-orphanages-kill-babie_b_549608.html

babies "fail to thrive" and die if there is no human contact

Right now, we don't get any human contact and so our bodies our failing too, making us sick, even if it won't kill us.

existentialhack said:
What does that mean.

to grow or develop properly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failure_to_thrive

this actually huge tbh, without contact with others, i think most humans (not just children) enter a state of depression or helplessness.

/pol/cel said:
lmao correct.

7339er said:
to grow or develop properly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failure_to_thrive

this actually huge tbh, without contact with others, i think most humans (not just children) enter a state of depression or helplessness.

Not familiar with that word. Doesn't look like anything to me.

I dont understand how they came to this conclusion?

Wow, that´s pretty sad. I´d like to know how the babies that barely survived turned out. I guess they all got some kind of severe emotional issues, maybe a bunch of schizoids or sociopaths