Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apparently avoiding the contraction of "you" and "all" will help starve the trolls

P

PureOxygen

Greycel
Has anyone else used the contraction of "you" and "all" in a post only to find that the trolls attack you and the entire rest of your post on the alleged grounds that it contained that one contraction?

Unfortunately, I've discovered that I can't seem to edit a post after it's already been posted, otherwise I'd remove that contraction of "you" and "all" from the post that seemed to trigger so many stupid trolls. I've made a note of this inability to edit, and will be sure to spell-check potential posts before posting in the future.

It’s been something we’ve made fun of since r/IncelsWithoutHate so first off, it’s not a troll thing, it’s practically at this point a guarantee that the person who put together the word “y’all” is either:

• a foid
• full blown r/inceltear cuckold

Or both.

incels.is has a problem with the southern states?

Edit: Nevermind, now I know why.

Last edited:
When I read ya'll I imagine a fat ugly black roastie from twitter saying something like "ya'll just racist colonizers n sheit"

Isn’t ya’ll nigger talk?

This guy seriously put pronouns on his profile?
:feelskek:Faggot:feelskek:
Dear readers, today we are excited to introduce INCELS+. Wait, what's that? A premium service for incels.is members? No worries, all the wonderful content of our forum will remain free for all our visitors. INCELS+ is a simple but important name change for the INCELS movement for organized terrorism (with hate speech - the ultimate evil - as the sole weapon). From now on, the movement is called INCELS+, but why exactly?

The INCELS+ movement is a worldwide movement that connects millions of pussy insecure men from nearly all countries of the world. Each brocel has his own personal principles and unique expressions. As an innovative and forward-thinking organisation that supports tolerance, diversity and inclusivity, we believe that the plus sign is very important. INCELS+ reflects a commitment to inclusivity and recognition of the diversity within the INCEL community. The plus sign signifies that the community is diverse and includes other expressions beyond the initial ∞ holy pillars of the traditional blackpill philosophy.

In short: INCELS+ represents a more inclusive and expansive term, so please be considerate - use the plus sign next time you refer to the INCEL movement or community and respect the pronouns of all of its (heterosexual cisgender male) members.

Last edited:
I always liked "y'all". I never understood the disdain it gets here.
It’s been something we’ve made fun of since r/IncelsWithoutHate so first off, it’s not a troll thing, it’s practically at this point a guarantee that the person who put together the word “y’all” is either:

• a foid

Or both.
So which am I Einstein? :feelshehe:
Shut up foid you literally used period to end a statement
bruh

Dear readers, today we are excited to introduce INCELS+. Wait, what's that? A premium service for incels.is members? No worries, all the wonderful content of our forum will remain free for all our visitors. INCELS+ is a simple but important name change for the INCELS movement for organized terrorism (with hate speech - the ultimate evil - as the sole weapon). From now on, the movement is called INCELS+, but why exactly?

The INCELS+ movement is a worldwide movement that connects millions of pussy insecure men from nearly all countries of the world. Each brocel has his own personal principles and unique expressions. As an innovative and forward-thinking organisation that supports tolerance, diversity and inclusivity, we believe that the plus sign is very important. INCELS+ reflects a commitment to inclusivity and recognition of the diversity within the INCEL community. The plus sign signifies that the community is diverse and includes other expressions beyond the initial ∞ holy pillars of the traditional blackpill philosophy.

In short: INCELS+ represents a more inclusive and expansive term, so please be considerate - use the plus sign next time you refer to the INCEL movement or community and respect the pronouns of all of its (heterosexual cisgender male) members.
Didn't read, + if satire you wouldn't have (he/him) pronouns. It'd be something stupid like attack/helicopter

Didn't read, + if satire you wouldn't have (he/him) pronouns. It'd be something stupid like attack/helicopter
The Apache attack helicopter gender joke is old. Specifying male pronouns in a male-only forum is the new shit.

The Apache attack helicopter gender joke is old. Specifying male pronouns in a male-only forum is the new shit.
I said similar to. It didn't need to be that it was an example. Giving yourself actual pronouns is gay/feminine, doesn't matter where you do it

I always liked "y'all". I never understood the disdain it gets here.

So which am I Einstein? :feelshehe:

bruh
Yeah, determining someone's gender just by their use of words can lead to mistakes, turning away legitimate incels who could've been good to have around or have no other place to belong in. However, we're getting a lot of infiltrators, so I see why we need to be cautious anyway.

I said similar to. It didn't need to be that it was an example. Giving yourself actual pronouns is gay/feminine, doesn't matter where you do it
It's feminine only if it's done seriously. I'm taking the piss out on pronouns by giving myself completely redundant ones.

• a foid

Or both.

Another day, another GrAY.

I'll contract your larynx with my hands until you turn blue instead of GrAY

• a foid

Or both.
or a deep southerner

""yall"" is reddit language

You don't get what "seriously" means here or you're just hell-bent on proving I'm a fag or a foid for some reason.
"I'm not doing it seriously, I just put the pronouns I actually use"
Should change it to dumb/ass

Like others have said, anyone that says "y'all", and "u/ur" here, are 100% of the time, either a chimp speaking in his usual nigger mumbles, or a sheebon toilet infiltrator.

Maybe you are the former. I appreciate my fellow blackcels, but you are a whiny one, so either delete your account, learn how to use the "Ignore" feature, or understand that not everyone here speaks in nigger mumbles.

When I read ya'll I imagine a fat ugly black roastie from twitter saying something like "ya'll just racist colonizers n sheit"
Nigs and trannies love to use it but many zoomers also use it and plenty other niglish terms