Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill apecel trait: hairy

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
are you an apecel ? My legs are giga hairy , I have hair pretty much everywhere except on my chest and back. I facially look like a primate too unfortunately. Never began for me. Are hairy humans even human ? I feel closer to apes than actual humans.

You can always shave

I'm decent hairy

Opposite I am evolved Asperger's alien

Attachments

• Supposed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley.jpg
    Supposed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6
body hair is a high t trait

My legs are giga hairy , I have hair pretty much everywhere except on my chest and back.
On the same boat except my back and chest aren't any better either. Do you plan on undergoing laser removal therapy?

Last edited:
My arms and legs are hairy.

On the same boat except my back and chest aren't any better either. Do you plan on undergoing laser removal therapy?
Nah thats gay af. Only foids and fags do that tbh doesnt matter bc i am sub5 with or without hair its over

Nah thats gay af. Only foids and fags do that tbh doesnt matter bc i am sub5 with or without hair its over
Wouldn't make a difference for me either but it gets so itchy at times

I've always envied hairless faggots admittedly
I feel like a primate sometimes due to how hairy i am. I mog 30 year olds and i am not high T at all

Wouldn't make a difference for me either but it gets so itchy at times
Ass hair is the most brutal along with hair on hands but mine case is not that severe my legs are giga hairy.

Only my legs are hairy.

Akccshualy humans are great apes, but I understood what you meant. I am also hairy like that and it sucks, I was called a chimp once since I'm hairy and quadroon mutt.

Not IRL but online. Stung the same as if it happened bc I wouldn't be able to do shit since I'm manlet

Akccshualy humans are great apes, but I understood what you meant. I am also hairy like that and it sucks, I was called a chimp once since I'm hairy and quadroon mutt.

Not IRL but online. Stung the same as if it happened bc I wouldn't be able to do shit since I'm manlet
i am a descendant from the great apes. Hairless people probably aren't. JFL giga brutal how brutal the racepill is.

Yes I shed so much during sleeping

Im also a hairycel and i feel more like a monkes than a human