Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Apathy caused by a belief the World will end soon

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★★
I have been kept from depression by a belief that the world does not have long left. That is my cope.
My belief is partly founded in religious believes, signs of the times and all that and partly by worldly observations such as environmental and economic collapse and climate change, the 2 sides reinforcing each other.
My cope is seeing the shit state of the world and then tying it back to what to look for as described in relevations.
But sometimes I think all the occurances are a psy op by elite Jews to trick us and that the world will continue but in an ever worsening state, reaching a 1984/blade runner scenario in the near future where we are all slaves to The Elite in a desolate world.
I have become apathetic in the hope the world will end and if it doesn't then my life and everyone elses will just get worse and worse , but I also don't want my family to go to hell if the bible is right about this being the end times.

Do you look for the end of the world or think things will get better? I don't see how things can get better for anyone.

It's ALWAYS the end times for someone.

But it's also the end of tge American Empire. All empires collapse around 250 - 300 years in. #thanksjews

the base always quivers the most. so in the end we'd'be the most affected by a societal collapse.

Problem with certain religions is that Masturbating and sex having are one and the same. Both Incel and Chad will be judged the same. Both go to hell. But only one managed to imprint women

Perhaps less fiction would be of a benefit to your judicial prowess, afterall prophecies of the Armageddon have appeared as often as they are disproven, I am sure the ability to judge your own beliefs would be something you will eventually appreciated.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
It's ALWAYS the end times for someone.

But it's also the end of tge American Empire. All empires collapse around 250 - 300 years in. #thanksjews
It's a republic not an empire........yet :feelsLSD:

The United States is circling the drain.

But the world is already over it's just the credits waiting for the credits to end now

Have you read revelation?

Religion is stupid, gay, and fake. You're stupid for believing in that shit