Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Apart from inceldom, do you consider yourself socially excluded?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Do you live a NEET life without any kind of social interaction with anyone, that is? And if so, how old are you if I may ask?

Do you live a NEET life without any kind of social interaction with anyone, that is? And if so, how old are you if I may ask?
19 yo neet here AMA kind stranger!

Yeah, everybody ignores me, even at my job if my boss wants me to do anything he usually just tells the guy i work with that what we have to do, he never adresses me. The constant ignoring from everybody is driving me mad tbh.

19 yo neet here AMA kind stranger!
Sure! Do you have any friends or family you're still in contact with? How long do you think you'll be NEET for?
Yeah, everybody ignores me, even at my job if my boss wants me to do anything he usually just tells the guy i work with that what we have to do, he never adresses me. The constant ignoring from everybody is driving me mad tbh.
Wait, you're in a job? But then you cannot be NEET, I'm afraid. I meant complete social exclusion; no human contact apart from the lady at the grocery store, for example.

I exclude myself and push ppl away. I do this instinctively and it took some time to recognize that I was doing this. Shrinks call it fearful avoidant attachment style. Ppl actually like me and try to include me.

Sure! Do you have any friends or family you're still in contact with? How long do you think you'll be NEET for?
I live with my family still since i have no job. I will be neet until some place decides to finally hire me because everytime i apply for jobs im getting denied and its a waste of time.

ive been excluded from stuff all my life

I excluded society from mem

Yes I don't have friends. i'm 22

You’re only borderline incel if you have a legit social life