Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ap0calypse's new avi

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
the last one had more personality tbh

how did you even know what jerking off was at age 6?

I was in fucking kindergarten at age 6
i didn't know what it was but my dick went crazy and i started feeling weird sensations there so i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and when i get there i started touching my dick fast as fuck, mostly pressing it until i got an orgasm lol

i didn't know what it was but my dick went crazy and i started feeling weird sensations there so i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and when i get there i started touching my dick fast as fuck, mostly pressing it until i got an orgasm lol
you ejaculated at age 6?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you ejaculated at age 6?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
wtf? no, i didn't ejaculated until i was 12 lmao i just got like a calm after masturbating isn't that called orgasm? lmao i don't know shit about sex ngl

wtf? no, i didn't ejaculated until i was 12 lmao i just got like a calm after masturbating isn't that called orgasm? lmao i don't know shit about sex ngl
orgasm=ejaculation if you are a man

orgasm=ejaculation if you are a man
lol i didn't know that tbh, i thought it was just the final part of jerking off/having sex when u get the most sexual excitment and if u have semen u ejaculate and if u don't yet u don't ejaculate anything

lol i didn't know that tbh, i thought it was just the final part of jerking off/having sex when u get the most sexual excitment and if u have semen u ejaculate and if u don't yet u don't ejaculate anything
females can apparently orgasm, for them its some type of muscle spasm

i guess. anyway @Ap0calypse i don't like your lolis bro
@Yerberito @TigerFestival @Speedloader thoughts on @Ap0calypse avis?

@Animecel2D thoughts?

6042.jpg

Good fap fuel. I wish her panties had some design on them.

@Ap0calypse
I used to kiss a poster of Ayanami Rei every night before bed. Ngl. She was my oneitis.

For some reason I just can't get off to anime anymore. Like legit. I need a real foid.

My heart still skips a beat when I think about her though. I still love her. A bit.

This was my poster:

Rei Ayanami

@Lookscel thoughts?

I dont know him

cope if you dont want to fuck preteen waifus
I want to fuck them, at this point i would even fuck a granny landwhale roastie but if i had to choose i prefer prime 15-17 foids tbh

She has a tail but no ears :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

ill dab on u if u start emiliaposting. i will be the only emiliaposter on this site