Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AOT's fans are so cringe lmao.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
why do they always gotta review bomb everything?
My dress up darling mogging it on anitrendz this season? time to review bomb.
Re:zero mogging it on anitrendz last year? time to review bomb.
FMA:B mogging it on MAL? time to review bomb. (and they act innocent lmao and accuse other fandoms of review bombing, it just so happens that FMAB gets review bombed whenever AOT is back :lul:)
Breaking bad having highest rated episode for 8 years? it just so happens that when AOT came back it got review bombed.
so cringe. one of the main reasons i hate that anime is how cringe cancerous the fandom can get. like we get it, the show is good, we agree. But homie it's 8/10 at best.

Wait, are people still hyped after the ending of the manga? there is no way you are not getting spoiled :shock:

Wait, are people still hyped after the ending of the manga? there is no way you are not getting spoiled :shock:
normies think it's good. It's the only anime they saw so they don't know how a story should end. lmao they still think it's peak fiction even after that :feelskek:.
like i can't take these retards seriously tbh, but they are everywhere.

Haven't watched that shit since 2014

Haven't watched that shit since 2014
I dropped it after Eren was imprisoned and only kept track of the story through manga or reading fandoms. season 1 was the most boring shit ever, and the twist with Reiner and his nigger friend wasn't even a surprise :lul:

Everything after annie was pretty good. Some thing I dont like like ymir falling down a hole or ymir going back with reiner but nothing offensive. Being anime especially one popular with girls means it’s fanbase is retarded so certain things are to be expected. Cg titans are cool too

I am glad the manga is over, it never became played out like One Piece.

I am glad the manga is over, it never became played out like One Piece.
Say whatever you want nigger but one piece is great. Manga is long because of the top notch world building :feelzez:

Anime is cringe:owo:

Say whatever you want nigger but one piece is great. Manga is long because of the top notch world building :feelzez:
HELL YES LUFFY:shock::feelsohh:
why do they always gotta review bomb everything?
FMA:B mogging it on MAL? time to review bomb. (and they act innocent lmao and accuse other fandoms of review bombing, it just so happens that FMAB gets review bombed whenever AOT is back :lul:)
Breaking bad having highest rated episode for 8 years? it just so happens that when AOT came back it got review bombed.
so cringe. one of the main reasons i hate that anime is how cringe cancerous the fandom can get. like we get it, the show is good, we agree. But homie it's 8/10 at best.
AOT not getting review bombed? No i dont want that, i want AOT to be as crinegy and virginy as much as it can be, for 10 years at least!

Last edited:
Most anime fans are annoying soycucks.

anime fans in general are cringe
Anime is cringe:owo:
29526.jpg
:yes:
Most anime fans are annoying soycucks.
36876.jpg

@WØLF is an annoying cuck

39623.jpg

First season was really good imo but i fell off hard after that. i hear the second season wasnt even worth watching. i have no clue what the hype is

I don't follow fandoms or read spoilers, I first want to get my opinion without others affecting it.

Zeke should have won.

Based one piece enjoyer,
Everything after annie was pretty good. Some thing I dont like like ymir falling down a hole or ymir going back with reiner but nothing offensive. Being anime especially one popular with girls means it’s fanbase is retarded so certain things are to be expected. Cg titans are cool too
this. The fans are gigadumb.
But also, I enjoyed reading the uprising arc:feelsUgh:

bring her back to me
You never laid your eyes on her, most you two shared is an oxygen molecule. And i shared an oxygen molecule with both your mom and sister, so 2-1 :feelsjuice:

You never laid your eyes on her, most you two shared is an oxygen molecule. And i shared an oxygen molecule with both your mom and sister, so 2-1 :feelsjuice:
I don't have a sister
So u are a liar, fraud and coward just like every other frenchman

I don't have a sister
So u are a liar, fraud and coward just like every other frenchman
I assumed you did, so i guess 1-1. :feelsjuice:
But i bet your mom so fat she breaths way too much, so 2-1 :feelsjuice:

I assumed you did, so i guess 1-1. :feelsjuice:
But i bet your mom so fat she breaths way too much, so 2-1 :feelsjuice:
your mother sucks my dick way too much
same with your nieces

your mother sucks my dick way too much
same with your nieces
My mom never left our house, and you never came to Algeria :feelsjuice: your mom is a whore that travels :feelsjuice:

to be fair rezero season 2 part 2 was ass
how does that even get higher than aot lol, i thought that show was just any other ecchi but with higher production value

so cringe. one of the main reasons i hate that anime is how cringe cancerous the fandom can get
Fucking normies, always ruining things they get their hands onto.