Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anytime I see a moid walking a dog I assume he is a normie sexhaver

• Thread starter HONKLER BANDICOON
  • Start date
HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
How can any self respecting man walk a dog

its the most pussy whipped and cucked thing ever

The ultimate sign of NTness

Tom Cruise What GIF

its gay yes but not as gay as saying "moid"

If you have a dog you're automatically a fakecel in my book.

Yeah, walk your wife's boyfriend :chad:, normfag. :soy:

its gay yes but not as gay as saying "moid"
You don't deserve to be called a man if you own a dog.
Dogs are essentially lgbtroon pets

I like cats more than dogs

You don't deserve to be called a man if you own a dog.
Dogs are essentially lgbtroon pets
nigga i agree with that but "moid" is term used by """femcels"""

Anytime I see a foid walking with a dog I automatically assume that she had sex with the dog at least once.

a man saying “moid” unironically should be an instant ban, 20k posts or not

honkler femcel arc

Dogs are unironically unconditional man's best friend. They're scientifically speaking, literally bred to release as much as dopamine when working with the owner.

Those who say "we should eat them, dogs only love owner cus food" are unscientific

They're scientifically speaking, literally bred to release as much as dopamine when working with the owner.

Those who say "we should eat them, dogs only love owner cus food" are unscientific
SoyBooru - Post 17341: clothes glasses hair mustache open_mouth purple_hair  soyjak stubble tranny variant:bernd vhs

“Moid” as an insult just doesn’t make.

Foid is short for female humanoid organisms because foids are not human and foids are really offended when they are “dehumanised” because they are pampered their whole life. It doesn’t really doesn’t matter that much to me that they are offended, I say it cause it’s a fun word. Foids being offended by the word foid is just a bonus.

I personally couldn’t give two shits if I am “dehumanised” lmao and I assume that is also the case with all non-soy men. That is why the use of the term “moid” is so fucking dumb.

I personally couldn’t give two shits if I am “dehumanised” lmao and I assume that is also the case with all non-soy men. That is why the use of the term “moid” is so fucking dumb.
we call ourselves subhuman here so the word "moid" truly has no impact.

its just bait nigga to piss people like you off
ur perpetuating cringe. honestly mods need to slap this post with a warning so as to prevent retarded GrAYs from being influenced. That cringemaxxed copycat term shouldn't be preserved here.

@Fat Link, @LeFrenchCel, @TheProphetMuscle, @Uggo Mongo

ur perpetuating cringe. honestly mods need to slap this post with a warning so as to prevent retarded GrAYs from being influenced. That cringemaxxed copycat term shouldn't be preserved here.

@Fat Link, @LeFrenchCel, @TheProphetMuscle, @Uggo Mongo
Butthurt report

“Moid”
Why are you using “femcel” speak

Its clearly affecting you jfl
when u see a woman wearing lipstick does it have any impact on you? of course not. but.....what if u see a man wearing lipstick. i think it's about time you washed that shit off :feelshaha:

sure buddy
using a word ironically is the same as a man wearing lipstick :soy:

way to make a big deal out of nothing + joined 2024 + imagine saying this shit with an anime foid avi

using a word ironically is the same as a man wearing lipstick :soy:
see u did read it. writing dnr cuz ur too retarded to backup ur claims is the oldest trick in the book.
also men wear lipstick ironically for humor all the time. still pathetic as shit. point is the word moid has no impact when IT members say it. it does have a bad impact when .is members say it (ironically or not) since ur preserving it here where it doesn't belong.
joined 2024
@BurntIvoryKingcel1
imagine saying this shit with an anime foid avi
game character

see u did read it. writing dnr cuz ur too retarded to backup ur claims is the oldest trick in the book.
also men wear lipstick ironically for humor all the time. still pathetic as shit. point is the word moid has no impact when IT members say it. it does have a bad impact when .is members say it (ironically or not) since ur preserving it here where it doesn't belong.

@BurntIvoryKingcel1

game character
whatever moid