Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based anytime I need a surge of hatred

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I just think about how women find me and the idea of being with me as disgusting. How they would rather kill themselves before doing anything romantic/sexual with me.

Most of the times I go about my day without thinking too much of it. However sometimes when I get positive thoughts about them I need to reassure myself.

Also if I have low energy in the gym sometimes it helps me out and my body starts heating up and get a rush of adrenaline.

I love my hatred however I limit it to not cause stress as it’s not being exerted most of the times.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I just think about how my family dont give a fuck about me

I just think about how women find me and the idea of being with me as disgusting. How they would rather kill themselves before doing anything romantic/sexual with me.

Most of the times I go about my day without thinking too much of it. However sometimes when I get positive thoughts about them I need to reassure myself.

Also if I have low energy in the gym sometimes it helps me out and my body starts heating up and get have a rush of adrenaline.

I love my hatred however I limit it to not cause stress as it’s not being exerted most of the times
Same tbh but slowly you learn to accept it

Didn't you make a thread where you said you had foids in your class interested in you?

Foids can be attracted to literal feces. If we could reprogram their mind we could make them attracted to ugly men too.