Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anything you can do outside as a gfless male?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its actually becoming real warm and nice

I stepped outside for a bit to take out the trash and could hear birds chirping and it also smells like spring

Reminded me of summers in middle school

aSVjtu7.png

I thought about just going outside and sitting somewhere to nostalgiamaxx but a male without a gf would obv raise suspicion

Sit on a park bench looking "creepy".

you can die anywhere

Idk guess you can paint? Or u can take walks.
But yeah totally agree, I live in Asia, it's now beautiful and sunny, and the lockdown has been lifted, everyone is out enjoying life, except me...
you can die anywhere

Take shirtless walks in order to reveal your pectoral muscles.

i don’t know , thERe is probably something

Its actually becoming real warm and nice

I stepped outside for a bit to take out the trash and could hear birds chirping and it also smells like spring

Reminded me of summers in middle school

aSVjtu7.png

I thought about just going outside and sitting somewhere to nostalgiamaxx but a male without a gf would obv raise suspicion
There's almost nothing to do. Back in the summers I did nothing except studying for school, listening to music, reading books (back then when I had an attention span), fapping and playing WoW (far too slow reflexes to ever get good at it). On some occasions I went hiking. When I went out, I used to photograph plants/animals. Then I tried to identify my findings with apps/literature. I also liked to visit Zoos/Aquariums. This summer I repeated the same procedure.

Take drugs.
This.

You can go to the grocery store..or McDonald's... or liquor store

Anywhere as long as you have money of course

You can look at all the couples walking around

I am having the same problem. I don't go outside unless I have somewhere to go to, like the mosque on Fridays. I'd like to be outside during sunny days but there's nothing to do when you live in the city like I do.