Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anything worse than missing out on teen love?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Getting to experience sex for the first time with a girl who is also inexperienced would be the best thiing in the world. Girls look the best in their teens. Now the best thing I could hope for is a used up roastie with no tread left in her.

Getting to experience sex with an inexperienced foid while being an experienced Chad.

missing GurumaXx + StatusmaXx + LooksmaXx + Miramax = basically worse than missing teen love

Probably its worse to miss out on teen love for oldcels like u OP(back when there still were some quality grills), now its nothing for modern teencels tbh

being alive after missing out on it is a lot worse...

Like teenage foids are inexperienced anymore :lul::lul:

Bro, this is why I'm spending so much on surgery and then going to university, so I can maybe catch an 18 yr old and experience some sort of young love

quick sand @Ritalincel

Missing neet love.

Missing out on every kind of romantic love.

Getting to experience sex for the first time with a girl who is also inexperienced would be the best thiing in the world. Girls look the best in their teens. Now the best thing I could hope for is a used up roastie with no tread left in her.
Nope. If you miss out on teen love you will forever be unable to properly navigate the social obstacles that lead to a fulfilling life.

If you missed out on teen sex you are PERMANENTLY psychologically DAMAGED

Missing neet love.
theyre all the same tbh

Yes,there is something worse apart that: not find love in your whole life.

:cryfeels:

not experiencing love with a 2D girl

I here teens in afghastan are being sold by there parents for money

Nothing. Even as an ethnic turbomanlet, teenlovepill drew me closer to the rope, which is the thing racepill and heightpill can't do even when combined

Yes,there is something worse apart that: not find love in your whole life.

:cryfeels:
There is no bullshit called love it's just a chemical reaction that happens in our brains after a few year with the same person you will lose interest

There is no bullshit called love it's just a chemical reaction that happens in our brains after a few year with the same person you will lose interest

Not one to deny your statement, but cancer and AIDS are pretty dam bad too.

I want to feel that chemical reaction anyway

I suppose being tortured every day with medieval instruments of torment could be a little worse

No. Kissing, hugging, having sex etc. during your teenage years is extremely important as a male.

Beyond my physical appearance, I am living adolescence staying at home all day playing Tekken and writing random stuff on incel sites. But it matters little I was already an outcast since I was a child lol

Getting to experience sex for the first time with a girl who is also inexperienced would be the best thiing in the world
Teen love is a treasure that most of us will not ever experience

It's the biggest mind fuck. All that childhood brainwashing that looks don't matter...
When clearly with an undesirable appearance you are destined to rot on the fringes of society. Looking in at the society that rejected you.

It's hard to stay motivated.

Yeah. Missing out on teen love, and then going bald instead of growing tall.

cant come up with anything tbh.

missing out on teenage love is an absolute tragedy. After teenage years, foids in general are jaded and are after material things. Yes, teenage foids could likely be after certain things like status, etc. but in general a teenage foid will not expect you to have a high paying career in high school. She just wants you balls deep in her tight vagina. This opportunity passed us by because we weren't good enough. And there's no getting younger, you will never have that chance anymore. Its fucking over, the teenage love pill/agepill is absolute USDA grade suicidefuel

Last edited:
Nothing. Even as an ethnic turbomanlet, teenlovepill drew me closer to the rope, which is the thing racepill and heightpill can't do even when combined
How tall are you?

No, because missing teen love means your life is over. Teen love is the only true love because it's the only time you are being chosen simply for being YOU. And it's not due to attractiveness levels, I've always thought women are hottest in their mid to late 20s, as long as they don't get fat.

Missing out on both teen love and adult love.

No, I don't think so. All I want is a teenage (legal, like 18-19 y/o) virgin GF to have sex with, even just once. But since I'm an incel I know that will never happen. My only friend is in a relationship right now with a 19 year old girl (he's 21) who honestly looks about 14-15 but with a really nice ass who was a virgin when they met. Honestly my dream come true but he's a chadlite so he gets to live my dream.

Yeah being a wagecuck is

Missing out on teen love means you are ugly.

That is why rich men and their offspring pursue money and consumerism to offer security in exchange for bought love.

It works.

There are a lot of truths in this thread.

This programme was on British TV a few years ago.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/feb/09/channel-4-the-joy-of-teen-sex
"The joys of teen sex"

They seem to have deleted it from their website, probably due to the title and how it would be "inappropiate" in these last few years where everything seems to have reached a singularity of "correctness"

teen love is not comparable as adult love.

In fact, adult love is way ahead (if you get a virgin ofc)

mfw I read this "tfw missed out on teen love" bs

5HS.gif

Am I supposed to enjoy starting my sexual career in my goddamn 50s?

Honestly, if it makes your life better, yes. This teen love stuff is the epitome of fairytale bullshit. Thots gonna thot and I can guarantee you that there are plenty of horror stories from men who heavily invested in relationships during their teenage years.