Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anything other than a NW0 is a death sentence

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I haven't realized how much my SMV plummeted after going from NW0 to NW1.5-2, it's insane. Despite the fact all I lost was some hair from my hairline and temples, I literally can't even style my hair anymore. You can't even have any passable hairstyle or haircut beyond NW0. Everything you do looks like fucking shit. Hair loss is so fucking depressing, I'm going on Dutasteride as soon as I can I don't give a fuck about the sides.

I love all the virtue signaling faggots who say hair loss doesn't effect male attractiveness.

"Duh just shave it off man and be liek dwane the ROCK Johnson man duhhh I'm fucking mentally retarded. Duhhhh females don't care about your hairline bro they aren't visual like men are ehehehe I have the brain capacity of a fucking chimpanzee man duhhhhh!!"

Norwoodism is one of truest death sentences .. your life is OVER once u start losing your hair.

Just be the viper, the apex predator.. RANDY ORTON bro.

You can only pull of that look with the right skill shape.

Just be the viper, the apex predator.. RANDY ORTON bro.

You can only pull of that look with the right skill shape.

Just have literally the perfect skill shape and facial features bro!

I'm likely going to face it since it runs in the family.

I'm likely going to face it since it runs in the family.

Don't underestimate how much fucking damage it can do to your self estimate and happiness. I haven't been the same ever since.

Don't underestimate how much fucking damage it can do to your self estimate and happiness. I haven't been the same ever since.

My hair is the only thing I'm proud of too which will make it worse.

Norwooding is probably the worst thing besides manletism that can happen to a man
Also NW0 = fakecel

cope. you just dont have good enough face .
MV5BMTUxNTExMzUzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI1MjA3OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

most normies dont become incel at nw1.5

Man as a curry, being NW 0 is the only trait I can cope about. I know it won’t get me any bitches but still

roided, tatted, tanned

I have a high forehead but luckily I havent balded I get scared when I see others my age losing hair it legit gives me nightmares. Norwood reaper is always hanging over all males at all times... :feelsohgod:
he's a normie with that atrocious hairline
He is not a normie. If he is, I shouldn't even be able to be classified as subhuman.

I have a high forehead but luckily I havent balded I get scared when I see others my age losing hair it legit gives me nightmares. Norwood reaper is always hanging over all males at all times... :feelsohgod:

He is not a normie. If he is, I shouldn't even be able to be classified as subhuman.
he's a statusmaxxed normie. you're still subhuman, don't worry.

What a hell of a cope lol. I know many dudes at norwood 1 and one at 2 (with thin hair too jfl) who still get laid.

Norwood 3 is where it is, that's the its over cross line. Norwood 1 and 2 still hit very hard and if you didn't get girls before you aren't going to get them with 1 and 2 but it's not the reason you are incel. After 3 yeah you can blame your hair defo

Baldness as a ugly male is death sentence tbh. I think I'd rope.
Norwoodism is one of truest death sentences .. your life is OVER once u start losing your hair.