Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...lmao

The world will always fall into Chad's lap

Reminder that Meeks also has a giant dick

If he didnt...he wouldn't be able to marry a super model...or at least she be I agreement with it...only way chads stay with foids is if chad is packing

"Just Work on yourself don't give up bro" :chad:

anything is possible if you work hard enough

oh wait, you aren't chad? nevermind this advice doesnt apply to you then

The only being that can truly never lose is a foid, unless she's severely mentally ill and goes trans

just work bro just get married bro :feelskek:

That guy almost beat a child to death and foids love him. He doesn't deserve those femoids, he deserves a 12 gauge shotgun to the back of the head.

That guy almost beat a child to death and foids love him.

Being good looking is a human cheat code thru life...life sentences are knocked down to 10 year manslaughter type vibes

I
Thought mine was large , but after seeing that it look like a pencil in comparison. I cannot believe how much he is lucky in basically everything

That guy almost beat a child to death and foids love him. He doesn't deserve those femoids, he deserves a 12 gauge shotgun to the back of the head.
The world would mourn him and work hard to give him an open casket

I

Thought mine was large , but after seeing that it look like a pencil in comparison. I cannot believe how much he is lucky in basically everything
Good looks...giant dick.....only God can take such an individual down...the world is that man's oyster