Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anything in your life explaining your situation?

Studie-ic

Studie-ic

Greycel
Hi guys.
I was wondering.. I'm new here. And I'm having a hard time coping with my situation. I'm trying to "explain" why this is happening to me. Circumstances in my life, maybe. I don't know. It's never been easy.
How about you? Can you please tell me some about your upbringings?
Thanks.

YeahOK

I was bullied a lot as a little chump for being ugly, skinny and short. Had to fight a lot because the bullying was so bad. I would get so angry, most of the time I started the fights first. Girls always rejected and laughed at me too because of my horrible face. And I've always watched other guys have fun in life and get girls. Going places on friday nights, having fun and having sex while I rotted on my shitty bunk bed with my autistic ass little brother.

Last edited:
When the FBI payrate drops :dab:

Nigga stop writing your essay and jump of a bridge with a bungee cord around your neck.

I was bullied a lot as a little chump for being ugly, skinny and short. Had to fight a lot because the bullying was so bad. I would get so angry, most of the time I started the fights first. Girls always rejected and laughed at me too because of my horrible face. And I've always watched other guys have fun in life and get girls. Going places on friday nights, having fun and having sex while I rotted on my shitty bunk bed with my autistic ass little brother.
I am also short and skinny which is a death sentence, it doesn’t matter how good your face looks when you have the body and height of an underdeveloped 12 year old boy