Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anything about you that contributes to your incel status but you wouldn't change for any girl?

MrFox

MrFox

incel in cell in hell
★★
Even if you could?
Me: I will never wear contacts instead of glasses (they freak me out plus it's faking good eyesight), I will never put aside my true beliefs, I will never fuck a girl who is morbidly obese or otherwise extremely disgusting

Religious beliefs. I will die a faithful Lutheran and no one will ever change that. I know these traditional beliefs hurt my already slim chances but I will always stick by them.

My personality. I would never want to become a bluepilled faggot, even if it got me pussy.

I will never get out and try to socialize. I don't even know how to talk to girls. All foids I've approached are from internet and all of them have rejected me, so there's no reason to change myself for my enemies.

Last edited:
Religious beliefs. I will die a faithful Lutheran and no one will ever change that. I know these traditional beliefs hurt my already slim chances but I will always stick by them.
Kudos.

I'm a weirdo in general and am very insecure about it. Any girl that I could truly "just be myself" around would have to be a psychopathic bag of aids

Being a pessimistic ugly lonely misogynist whose only object is to destory stacey and chad.

Being a fag
Also video games and food

My mind, now attentive to the manipulations and interests of women, grace the blackpill.

My hate for clubbing

The blackpill and video games

I'll never accept lifelong monogamy and responsibility.

I'll say that I will to get laid though.

My hatred for women

Conforming to the retarded/shallow normie culture and beliefs

Oh, and the opposition to taking serious a "woman" that's fucked more than say 10 guys and that's pushing it. Can't be a cuck for anyone.

Wouldent change my personality for a girl

I would never be NT.

Even if you could?
Me: I will never wear contacts instead of glasses (they freak me out plus it's faking good eyesight)
What the fuck OP? Faking good eyesight LOL. Do you not know that roasties fake their entire face with fake-up? You really shouldn’t make things harder for yourself because you’re scared of contacts lol.

Even if you could?
Me: I will never wear contacts instead of glasses (they freak me out plus it's faking good eyesight), I will never put aside my true beliefs, I will never fuck a girl who is morbidly obese or otherwise extremely disgusting
Contacts are amazing, but I have noticeable dark rings under my eyes so I seldom wear them.

I think my Weight, when i was 15 i used yo play tennis, and i got some roasties around me but never One of this femoids talk to me never! Fuck them all

Contacts are amazing, but I have noticeable dark rings under my eyes so I seldom wear them.

Maybe someone will convince me, but that someone probably won't be a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back