Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyones sole purpose and goal in life to have sex?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This pretty much describes me. Apart from getting laid I have 0 ambition, drive and motivation to pursue anything. In fact I dont give a shit about any of it, my dream in life is to have sex

Its pretty messed up to think that there are privileged people who get to live through my dream daily and think nothing of it

No, I've given up, it's an unattainable goal as an ethnic.

No but sex and love are a huge part of what I want from life.
So huge that it affects my other goals.
If only I would be accepted and that way I would have more energy to do more stuff

With cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I think everything men do is to ultimately get laid. Go to school, get a job, buy a house, buy a car, even buying nice clothes is in hope to attract a hole.

Welcome to the reptilian brain, buddyboyo.

This pretty much describes me. Apart from getting laid I have 0 ambition, drive and motivation to pursue anything. In fact I dont give a shit about any of it, my dream in life is to have sex

Its pretty messed up to think that there are privileged people who get to live through my dream daily and think nothing of it
Ye it's pretty much the same for me. I think that we're hard stuck on maslow pyramid level 3 (love and belonging) and to progress further we need to feel loved.
PyramidOfNeeds

my purpose is to survive to 50 without roping

I don't think it's my sole purpose in life but until I get it I can't focus on anything else.

I forgot that love was in the middle of the pyramid of needs. I was coping thinking that it was higher up. No wonder we are fucking crazy. Someone needs to show IT this pyramid, and tell them they have their order wrong.

Sex is the final boss of life. Some guys beat the game when they're 13.

Ye it's pretty much the same for me. I think that we're hard stuck on maslow pyramid level 3 (love and belonging) and to progress further we need to feel loved.
View attachment 158862

More like level 1, unless youre a fakecel I dont see how youre able to get past the sex requirement

If I can get a hot blonde gf my life will be complete

I don't have a purpose anymore. It's too late for me and I can't go back in time.

Its my secondary dream, number one dream is to destroy society and bring about anarchy

It is definitely my sole purpose in life.

Which is why I rot every day because I know it will never happen.

Everything else is cope.

There is nothing else worth doing, maybe sex isn't even worth doing either, I honestly don't know. But it's going to bother me until I know.

whats preventing you from buying a car ?

I do not even have a driver licence and I am struggling with this as a 25 year old man. So, it is pretty much over.

More like level 1, unless youre a fakecel I dont see how youre able to get past the sex requirement
Ye it could be lvl 1 but I believe that first sex desire is partly satisfied by masturbation.

I do not even have a driver licence and I am struggling with this as a 25 year old man. So, it is pretty much over.

i still don’t understand. Did you fail at drivers test or you don’t have money ?

Just go take the test and get your "licence" bro

i still don’t understand.

I also do not understand this to be honest.

Did you fail at drivers test or you don’t have money ?

I am struggling with this as a 25 year old man.

On top of that here in Germany you pay at least 2000 Euro for only making the driver licence. But it is not that of a money issue for me anymore.

Just go take the test and get your "licence" bro

NIAOo6O.jpg

I also do not understand this to be honest.

On top of that here in Germany you pay at least 2000 Euro for only making the driver licence. But it is not that of a money issue for me anymore.

2k god damn that’s expensive. My license cost $100 for 10 years and the driving school is $100. I failed my first exam so I’m total I paid $300. I think my life is too easy compared to eurocels.

My license cost $100 for 10 years and the driving school is $100. I failed my first exam so I’m total I paid $300. I think my life is too easy compared to eurocels.

Moggs me.

No man, we have been driver licence mogged once again.