Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone's health deteriorating?

I

INCELDOMISNOTLIFE

Greycel
My headaches nowdays is so fucking bad. Just neeting and doing nothing. The computer screen is killing my eyesight. Feels shit.

Yeah, definitely. Recently I've been forgetting how to spell basic words and my legs feel like shit despite me barely walking.

Hm. Just... I would eat passably, hydrate, and go for walks. That should help lots ^^

When I laugh, sneeze, cough or turn my head in the wrong direction I get an instant sharp pain deep in my brain. Maybe I fucking have a tumour or something because I always have constant pain in my head and it will never go away. I’ve also noticed that I’m starting to go blind, I can barely read what is in front of me and everything is blurry 5 metres away.

My chronic headaches have worsened recently;

My headaches nowdays is so fucking bad. Just neeting and doing nothing. The computer screen is killing my eyesight. Feels shit.
I call it NEETfog, the brain slowly turns to mush because it's not being stimulated enough.

I call it NEETfog, the brain slowly turns to mush because it's not being stimulated enough.
I bet neets have lower life expectancy on average. No way this lifestyle doesn't cause damage to health. The headaches from staring at computer 24/7 is pretty bad.

I bet neets have lower life expectancy on average. No way this lifestyle doesn't cause damage to health. The headaches from staring at computer 24/7 is pretty bad.
I think there's a scientifically proven link between loneliness and lower life expectancies and poorer health in general, it's even lower if you've already got mental problems. Old people who've recently lost their life partners can suddenly experience nosedives in general health too (excluding the usual old people ailments.

In a nutshell having a healthy social and love life is essential to long term wellbeing :feelsUgh:

I'm steady tryna find the motive (motive)
Why I do what I do?
The freedom ain't getting no closer (closer)
No matter how far I go