Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone with semi-blackpilled parents here?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
My mother has recently become a hardcore Christian and now believes that we live in Sodom and Gomorrah and that young females are degenerate sluts. God bless her.

I've been telling my mother that all women are judgemental harlots for quite a while and I think she agrees

Yes. My mother was a depressed shut-in who despised humanity. I followed in her footsteps. My Dad was an alcoholic depressive.

BlackPill47 said:
Yes. My mother was a depressed shut-in who despised humanity. I followed in her footsteps. My Dad was an alcoholic depressive.

Why would a misanthrope and a depressive reproduce?

dardycunt said:
Why would a misanthrope and a depressive reproduce?

Because they found each other and had some optimism about the world that was ultimately unfounded (The Challenger and Chernobyl disasters happened whilst my mother was pregnant). My mother apologised for bringing me into this world on more than one occasion. She thought my Dad would kick the booze, but he didn't. He'd become violent and jealous on the drink, so my mother had to leave him.

On one hand my parents explicitly feminist.  

But on the other hand they've both acknowledged my subhumanity in some way.  I overheard my mother casually saying "well I doubt I'll have any grandchildren".  Basically admitting me and my brothers are subhuman.  Many years ago I told my parents about my inceldom and they were confused as to why I was telling them something so obvious.   It pretty much went:

"Have you ever noticed I've never had a girlfriend"

"uh...yeah?"

"Well I've never had a girlfriend, and it's not because i haven't tried"

"What's your point?"  "why are you telling us this?"

So they know.  They probably don't think it's about my looks though.  They probably just think it's because I'm psycho.  Either way, they know I'll never get a gf and they've never once put pressure on me to get married and have kids.  I know some incels have parents pressuring them to give them grandchildren.  That must suck.

BlackPill47 said:
Because they found each other and had some optimism about the world that was ultimately unfounded (The Challenger and Chernobyl disasters happened whilst my mother was pregnant). My mother apologised for bringing me into this world on more than one occasion. She thought my Dad would kick the booze, but he didn't. He'd become violent and jealous on the drink, so my mother had to leave him.

My mother has repeatedly expressed her regret for causing my existence and it is always awkward. However, she is the bluepill incarnate and deeply religious.

My mother is a nihilistic misanthrope who apologized for having made children, while my father is mostly bluepill.

"You look so handsome."

"You could get any girl you'd desire:"

Pretty much blue pilled crap coming out of their mouths.