Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone with inferiority complex showing through other means

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
I have bad inferiority complex, so everyday I day dream about me being a football player, having a high school sweat heart, being a myspace famous guy with small community of people following me for my under 20 football career. Sometimes even being the prime minster of India. I don't know where it all started, but now I can't stop it, whenever I see my high school mates posting them enjoying their life in instagram I start day dreaming where I score a goal or make a viral moment in myspace ( yea the site's dead but still). I searched it in Google, and found that people with high inferiority complex day dream about themselves being at top positions a lot.

Last edited:
very relatable daydreaming about being chad/succesfull is one of my main copes

North Indians of south india
Lol
We are the ugliest, shortest and most invaded part of South India. Brutal, I wish I was a Tamil instead :cryfeels:

Sometimes I daydream about being a famous chad rapper and living in a mansion filled with stacies :feelsrope:

That’s called maladaptive daydreaming, I had to stop but it always comes back to me.
It was so bad I couldn’t tell the difference between reality and delusion, be careful.

very relatable daydreaming about being chad/succesfull is one of my main copes
I can't even daydream about that so you mog me. Its like I cannot even imagine myself as a chad anymore

That’s called maladaptive daydreaming, I had to stop but it always comes back to me.
It was so bad I couldn’t tell the difference between reality and delusion, be careful.
I entered the stage of delusion

I daydream about being a 90s rock star so much that I am genuinely incapable of visualizing an actual, realistic future for myself and just live day to day.

I daydream about being a 90s rock star so much that I am genuinely incapable of visualizing an actual, realistic future for myself and just live day to day.
Same
I maladaptive daydream more than actually do something irl

I entered the stage of delusion
Brootal, it’ll soon collapse and you’ll have an identity crisis. I’m sorry you have to go through this, but we have no choice. It’s either that or be stuck in a miserable hell forever.
I still daydream, but it’s limited and only when I’m in a manic state.

I don't daydream I just have a christ complex