Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone wish someone would start shit with them

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't even care if I lose, I just really wish someone would touch me so I could take out pent up frustration. The last time someone did this I pinned him to the ground and it was the best I've felt in years, it only lasted for no more than a minute because simps pulled me off but I gave him a nose bleed and bruised forehead. Felt really good

Last edited:
Yes.

That's why they don't.

why the fuck aren't you bullymaxxing if you are still in school?

I don't like to fight tbh

Sometimes, yeah

@GoyimWithAttitude challenged me to a fight a couple weeks ago, but he pussied out when I called his bluff accepted his challenge.

No, i dont like getting into trouble. I want a chill life.

I wish I had balls of steel but I could only hit someone if they hit me 1st

hey man i would love to hug you

I strongly relate to this. Thinking about past injustices makes me wanna knock a fucker out, I just want it to be someone who’s deserves it.

Never happened to me

I don't even care if I lose, I just really wish someone would touch me so I could take out pent up frustration. The last time someone did this I pinned him to the ground and it was the best I've felt in years, it only lasted for no more than a minute because simps pulled me off but I gave him a nose bleed and bruised forehead. Felt really good
People start shit with me all the time because they see me as a soft target. Literally any man looks like Adonis beside me.

Nope.
I want normies to avoid me like the plague so I can go home in peace instead of ending up in a pool of blood.

why the fuck aren't you bullymaxxing if you are still in school?
Who says I still in school
Nope.
I want normies to avoid me like the plague so I can go home in peace instead of ending up in a pool of blood.
It's the best feeling I've ever had srs.
@GoyimWithAttitude challenged me to a fight a couple weeks ago, but he pussied out when I called his bluff accepted his challenge.
Just fly across the country to fight an incel theory

Last edited:
I want a girl to start shit with me

not really im skinny and kind of weak

No I would get beat up I’m not built for this lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6