Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ANYONE who's willing to miss out on GAMES because FOIDS find gaming unattractive is DUMB AS FUCK

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
This is what games are. They're the most complex form of art (and escapism) that humans have created.

Of course there are way more bad games than good ones, but there are WAY more than enough amazing games out there to have fun in.

Foids find this unattractive but then go scrolling on IG, going on fucking Twitter and snapchat and fucking chads and getting drunk and partying .

This is what games are:

tell me more will smith GIF

gaming is an incel's best friend.

it's the only fun cope potent enough to keep me going

Red Dead redemption is fucking soy. As much as I like video games, books are much better at world building than them. Between a quality fantasy game and book I'd rather read the book.

Anyone worrying about femoids not finding male hobbies attractive is a simp.

Women don't care if you game or not. There's plenty of homemade videos out there with girls sucking off Chad while he's playing normie games.

There are no hobbies that are inherently unnatractive, if you are good looking enough you can play chineese gooner gacha and still be a slayer. Don't press yourself into not experiencing something, especially if it is what you love in an attempt to appeal some foid. Foids don't look at hobbies, foids look at who's hobby that is, it all that trully matters

There are no hobbies that are inherently unnatractive, if you are good looking enough you can play chineese gooner gacha and still be a slayer. Don't press yourself into not experiencing something, especially if it is what you love in an attempt to appeal some foid. Foids don't look at hobbies, foids look at who's hobby that is, it all that trully matters
True. To women, it's always about who you are, not what you do

Haven’t cared what femoids thought of my hobbies dummy care now I’m simply existing and not causing harm if they don’t like it they can go get their backs blown by chad

Play violent games