Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone who Supports Eugenics is No Friend of Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Anybody who supports eugenics is an enemy of the incel community. The essence of eugenics is that ones genes determines a persons worth. While in our current Alpha-Beta chimp sexual hierarchy, this certainly appears to be the case, this is certainly not how it should be. We are humans, and humans are so much more than animals, or at least we have the potential to be. I want to live in a world where humans can look past physical characteristics and view others from the perspective of love and personality, not cheekbones and facial symmetry.

My cousin told me that she does not like abortion, it makes her uncomfortable. As a Christian; I agreed with her, we're all created in the image of God and thus have infinite value within us. She then told me that if she had a disabled baby or a deformed baby she would abort it anyway because "its life will suck anyways". I lost it on her. Imagine thinking a human life, a HUMAN CHILD, is worthless because it doesn't fit some arbitrary notion of "good" that doesn't relate in any way to morality or oneness with God. She mentioned "he'll be so lonely growing up and never fit in". I told her that it so reason to kill a child, that is a reason to advocate for a better and more inclusive society.

If someone was bullied and mistreated for being black, would that mean that blacks should be killed to spare them the misery of existence? Or should we that tell us we need to fight racism and push for equality? It's clear to anyone it's the latter, so why can't people view eugenics the same way? Abortion and eugenics are evil concepts that relegate the value of human life to a double helix DNA strain.

Gene editing?
I'm ok with gene editing. What I'm not ok with is murdering babies or denying people the right to reproduce because of their genetics.

Actually tbh I'm not the most comfortable with it because I believe it goes against God, but I'm way more content with that then child murder.

I agree. Too many sad saps here.

If a baby is deformed really bad then i do agree with abortion.

Idiotic post

Your sister is smart, why give birth to an invalid doomed to live in misery?

I support eugenics and I will gladly trade my ability to procreate for a government appointed girlfriend who is also neutered.

As long as I have the fulfillment of ascending and actually finding a caring partner I could not care less about reproducing.

It’s not that we want to reproduce. We’re aware our genetic value is trash. But unlike other minorities in society, who are put on a pedestal, our problems are tossed to the side

Despite of course a super easy solution of a government appointed looksmatch and government funded eugenics to eliminate any future generations from experiencing our same tier of suffering

Or should we that tell us we need to fight racism and push for equality? It's clear to anyone it's the latter,
:soy::soy::soy:

Racism = Lookism

Get out of here bully

As long as I have the fulfillment of ascending and actually finding a caring partner I could not care less about reproducing.

It’s not that we want to reproduce. We’re aware our genetic value is trash. But unlike other minorities in society, who are put on a pedestal, our problems are tossed to the side

Despite of course a super easy solution of a government appointed looksmatch and government funded eugenics to eliminate any future generations from experiencing our same tier of suffering

I would not care for sex if i got to reproduce. I want to reproduce more than anytihng.

Why should we die because of what others think of us? I'm not here to please society.

Yeah let it live and become a subhuman incel great fucking idea you:bluepill::soy:

What is wrong with Satan? He is much better for us incels than that sadistic psychopath that made me 2/10 manlet balding subhuman :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: HAIL SATAN he can have my soul any time:society: he is my one true master:society:

So you're saying you're better off dead?

Then in that case, why are you here?

Why did you get mad when that foid through a table down and almost hit you? If you hate life so much, you should have been greatful.

I want to live in a world where humans can look past physical characteristics and view others from the perspective of love and personality, not cheekbones and facial symmetry.
Let's be honest, you're not gonna fuck a really ugly foid, for example. Those who have bad genes shouldn't reproduce. It's obvious.

Let's be honest, you're not gonna fuck a really ugly foid, for example. Those who have bad genes shouldn't reproduce. It's obvious.

I still have hope that I'll ascend one day. Once I get multiple promotions at my consulting firm, save up money and buy stocks, accrue serious wealth.... I will be able to get a 30 year old who's desperate to settle down with someone. Before she loses her fertility I will have as many kids as possible with her.

That is my plan. I can't see how i can't get a super ugly foid who's used up and deseperate to settle down when im a 35 year old consultant with a lot of wealth.

I still have hope that I'll ascend one day. Once I get multiple promotions at my consulting firm, save up money and buy stocks, accrue serious wealth.... I will be able to get a 30 year old who's desperate to settle down with someone. Before she loses her fertility I will have as many kids as possible with her.

That is my plan. I can't see how i can't get a super ugly foid who's used up and deseperate to settle down when im a 35 year old consultant with a lot of wealth.
Looks like you're trolling, btw.
Well, anyways. So, you're saying you can be attracted to a 1-2/10 foid, right? Like, really very deformed and shit.

Looks like you're trolling, btw.
Well, anyways. So, you're saying you can be attracted to a 1-2/10 foid, right? Like, really very deformed and shit.
>So, you're saying you can be attracted to a 1-2/10 foid, right? Like, really very deformed and shit.

No shit, no one here is going for Stacy unless they're a volcel. We're going for our looksmatches.

I'm thinking you're trolling. I have jerked off to the most fucked up women in existence. I would do anything for a kiss from one.

I'm thinking you're trolling. I have jerked off to the most fucked up women in existence. I would do anything for a kiss from one.
That's crazy. Well. Tbh, I've jerked off to 4-7/10 foids mostly.

Eugenics doesn't work though, Nazi tried and failed already.
:feelskek:
Eugenics is just like Elon muskets's Hyperloop,
It's just fucking magic.
And we all know magic don't exit.

why? the kid would just suffer, there's no point
He’s a christfag that hates humanity and enjoys human suffering and think that it is virtuous like all xians.

Eugenics doesn't work though, Nazi tried and failed already.
:feelskek:
Eugenics is just like Elon muskets's Hyperloop,
It's just fucking magic.
And we all know magic don't exit.
Exactly my man, and even if it did work, I wouldn't support it.

Eugenics prevents our pitiful existence. Nobody is arguing for removing the genetically deficient who are currently alive. But if you have a horrible chronic illness or ugly genes it's immoral to pass those on to children and make them suffer like you did (assuming you ever get the opportunity) So incels with poor genetics should only reproduce is gene editing is available. \

Eugenics prevents the existence of incels, which if you are an incel you should want.

Eugenics prevents our pitiful existence. Nobody is arguing for removing the genetically deficient who are currently alive. But if you have a horrible chronic illness or ugly genes it's immoral to pass those on to children and make them suffer like you did (assuming you ever get the opportunity) So incels with poor genetics should only reproduce is gene editing is available. \

Eugenics prevents the existence of incels, which if you are an incel you should want.
>Nobody is arguing for removing the genetically deficient who are currently alive

You all right wingers are pushing for that.

>Nobody is arguing for removing the genetically deficient who are currently alive

You all right wingers are pushing for that.
PLEASE I am begging you to find me an example of any prominent political figure pushing for this in the last 20 years.
Oh wait you won't because you're talking out of your ass.
But by all means, give it a shot.

PLEASE I am begging you to find me an example of any prominent political figure pushing for this in the last 20 years.
Oh wait you won't because you're talking out of your ass.
But by all means, give it a shot.
My friends dad worked for his State's finance department, and the director of the department privately told his dad that they should euthanize the people in mental facilities to save money.

My friends dad worked for his State's finance department, and the director of the department privately told his dad that they should euthanize the people in mental facilities to save money.
Yeah and my uncle's friend's dog works for Nintendo and he says Mario will be real in 2023.

Yeah and my uncle's friend's dog works for Nintendo and he says Mario will be real in 2023.
Yeah, you're totally not a Nazi, totally... just advocating for eugenics and all.

I support eugenics not because I agree with eugenicists ideologically, but because it results in less human life on this Earth.

I support eugenics not because I agree with eugenicists ideologically, but because it results in less human life on this Earth.
It actually doesn't.

Eugenics can result in MORE people actually.

It actually doesn't.

Eugenics can result in MORE people actually.
Most eugenics programs have been centered on removing populations or genes from them. Potentially there could be eugenicists working toward creating more people, but in reality even the ones trying to introduce better genes tend to alter people who would have been created otherwise. Unless you are suggesting that having a population with healthier genes would lead to greater reproductive success, in which case I would have to disagree for the case of humans, as higher IQ in people correlates with less reproduction, not more.

I support eugenics and I will gladly trade my ability to procreate for a government appointed girlfriend who is also neutered.
:yes:

Most eugenics programs have been centered on removing populations or genes from them. Potentially there could be eugenicists working toward creating more people, but in reality even the ones trying to introduce better genes tend to alter people who would have been created otherwise. Unless you are suggesting that having a population with healthier genes would lead to greater reproductive success, in which case I would have to disagree for the case of humans, as higher IQ in people correlates with less reproduction, not more.
Populations generally remain stable regardless of attempts to stop reproduction amongst certain members because the others make up for it.

For example, if we sterolized 50% of people.... there would be a massive drop in land and housing prices... and it would become effectively CHEAPER to have kids (because you don't need as many resources to raise and establish one) so the remaining population will uptick their baby making.

This is a way that populations naturally reach equilibrium, and why populations can bounce back so fast after wars and famines.

Slit your wrists fucking retard. You realize it costs a quarter of a million dollars to raise a kid from birth to age 18? You know what that money can do in the stock market in 8 years? Chad knows. Because he doesn’t raise kids. He lets cucks raise his kids

But retards like you will take the bait from some landwhale if you ever up ascending. Go ahead and get cheated on and cucked fucking idiot. Or just kill yourself since you’re so low iq