Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone who looks shames on a forum like this deserves their rightful ban

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
No, I dont mean rating someone low or talking objectively about looks. I mean shit like trying to mock someone or bring them down trough looks. Specially when resorting to tactics like cherrypicks, morphs or false claims. People who claim to be incels and thus being treated like shit because of their looks, and who do this kind of shit are IncelTears level hypocrites.

Ffs anyone that got bullied trough their life like us because of looks knows that looks shaming and lookism are truly dedpicable things. How supposed incels/former incels do this I cannot understand. muh hate for normies and women but they resort to it too. Looks shamers are on the same level as nature apologists, eugenics supporters or hypergamy tolerants.

Anyone who uses looks as a theme to assault someone on a forum like this regardless of real looks rating deserves a rightful ban.

stop attention whoring then

Zyros turned SJW

Agreed, seen it happen once or twice and it just kinda caught me off guard. I've also heard people here use "virgin" as an insult jfl

Agreed. Truecels appreciate this.

Lol why do you care. You're not ugly. Trolls are probably jelaous

_incelinside said:
Lol why do you care. You're not ugly. Trolls are probably jelaous

He's getting hurt

Tellem--T said:
He's getting hurt

I just do not like blatant lies to be spread.

I also hate lookists.

Zyros said:
I just do not like blatant lies to be spread.

I also hate lookists.

We are all lookists biologically

That's come under targeted attacks, so that's a bannable offense.

But yes, I agree with you :).

Tellem--T said:
We are all lookists biologically

But a life of bullying is supposed to teach you to supress that part of human nature if you arent a shit person.

omg daddy zyros, will you let me suck your cock?

But you benefit from being goodlooking. It’s why you’re popular, even in PSLI forums.

You run the risk of ridicule when you post so many pictures of yourself on the internet.

That guy was absolutely obsessed with you, LOL. It may have been jealousy, I don't know. He kept trying to say that you were a virgin.

Agreed nobody should be ashamed

Sub8Hate said:
You run the risk of ridicule when you post so many pictures of yourself on the internet.

That guy was absolutely obsessed with you, LOL. It may have been jealousy, I don't know. He kept trying to say that you were a virgin.

It’s just that 

bcHmwTC_d.jpg

Targeted attacks is a ban worthy offense already. Just report to mods.

He is lucky that lookism and incels.is dont go mainstream or else hes fucked. His face became literally a meme. Isnt he afraid when he is outside that some incel or normie recognise him lmfao.
If these website become popular he is fucked

Your right tbh people find you annoying because you are above average looking you cant deny it fucking copers here

Incel_Dikshit said:
He is lucky that lookism and incels.is dont go mainstream or else hes fucked. His face became literally a meme. Isnt he afraid when he is outside that some incel or normie recognise him lmfao.
If these website become popular he is fucked

Yeah i dont get it i would never post a pic of my face just imagine somebody recognizes you social suicide

Good thread, i agree.

I also think ALL RACISTS should be banned.

Zyros finally snaps after all the threads made about him.