Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone who likes Summer is Fake cell <---------------- FACTS ----------

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Truecels love winter, darkness, fog and rain
Nothing better than observing wagie in morning cleaning his frosted car

I like fall because sportsball is on

I love hanging out with my friends on the beach during summer. What’s not to love about such a hot and sunny season?

Truecels love winter, darkness, fog and rain
Nothing better than observing wagie in morning cleaning his frosted car
I'd have to agree, good sir, I have to admit I'm not huge fan of summer either.

I like summer but only because i sit in my balcon . Not because i can go out like a normalfag or something. But winter is better tbh.

I prefer fall, its not too cold and its just right. At summer its too hot at nights to sleep. Winters can be too cold where I live + the price of electricity is about to go through the fucking roof (thanks Klaus Schwab) so its gonna be hard for a NEET.

Summer is ragefuel. All that jb flesh on display and we can't touch it. Males me angry enough to want to punch those whores. (In the Sims).

I agree. I only like the warm weather slightly during the early spring because it’s nice to exercise in but otherwise I hate the scorching hot summer sun

Hate summer. I barely can breathe through my nose in sommer, sweat tons, and generally feel like pure shit. Winter is comfy time, still feel like shit, but without all the other stuff:panties::panties::dab:

Summer is ragefuel. All that jb flesh on display and we can't touch it. Males me angry enough to want to punch those whores. (In the Sims).
Hate summer. I barely can breathe through my nose in sommer, sweat tons, and generally feel like pure shit. Winter is comfy time, still feel like shit, but without all the other stuff:panties::panties::dab:

you will like the summer a lot when stuck in a military camp every day

Summer is alright in canada cause its mostly cold all year round. Nice to have warm weather and see green grass sometimes.

Summer seems good until you actually get to it, then you just browse .is and seethe whilst everyone else has fun.

In Summer jerks don't wear shirts, foids show too much skin, and the normies are outside being loud. When it gets cooler, those things are not as common.

Winter is the best season tbhngl. Just chilling at home with some hot cocoa and vidya? hell yeah:feelzez:

I hate winter and prefer summer because I can't stand the creaking and cracking sounds of my bones when I try to get out of my bed in the winter. I also hate the cloudy feeling in my head, being physically weaker, having worse eyesight, worse sense of smell, not being able to move faster than my default walking speed, and more hypochondria all the time.

last winter was nasty due to heating problems, ain't nobody gonna like winter soon enough

true, in summer i have to wear shorts and short sleeve shirts, which are ugly af and make me look uglier than winter clothes

Exterminate the foids which have a need to draw attention to themselves and tik tok fagoots and it will be fine.