Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone who likes e-thots and alternative type of foids, is as bluepilled as a middle schooler

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Back when I was in middle school I was a bluepilled and coping person and I thought e-thot/alternative foids (hair dyed of unnatural colors, wears long boots and rock band shirts, does cosplay, piercings and tattoos, etc.) were hot and the best type of girlfriend because they would also be into vidya, anime, comics and all that sheit like me kek. Also I thought "wow she looks just like an anime/videogame character irl "

Then as I grew up and became blackpilled I realized they're just posers and they're the type of foid that hates men and takes advantage of them the most, so you should avoid them at all costs. With onlyfans and twitch rise in popularity I hate them so much that I don't find them attractive anymore.

To sum up if you still like e-thots you have middle schooler mentality, grow up kek.

Their just whore like anyother foid, I just like the look

Back when I was in middle school I was a bluepilled and coping person and I thought e-thot/alternative foids (hair dyed of unnatural colors, wears long boots and rock band shirts, does cosplay, piercings and tattoos, etc.) were hot and the best type of girlfriend because they would also be into vidya, anime, comics and all that sheit like me kek. Also I thought "wow she looks just like an anime/videogame character irl "

Then as I grew up and became blackpilled I realized they're just posers and they're the type of foid that hates men and takes advantage of them the most, so you should avoid them at all costs. With onlyfans and twitch rise in popularity I hate them so much that I don't find them attractive anymore.

To sum up if you still like e-thots you have middle schooler mentality, grow up kek.
All girls are normies, there are no real social outcasts, even autistic, ugly, alternative, etc. Some of them are even more of a whore than normies girls. Nowadays just they use the aesthetic to gather simps, attention, money and then choose the highest quality male.

There are more and more e-thot type whoresties. Send me one brocel.

They have ruined the conception of video games, and just entertainment. Video games were amazing forms of entertainment that many enjoyed and very little respected. I still enjoy them, but now it's just a joke, a meme. And these sluts are playing everyone and getting money as usual, because they are women, and they can just give the slightest hint of sex, and everyone is simping.

They have ruined the conception of video games, and just entertainment. Video games were amazing forms of entertainment that many enjoyed and very little respected. I still enjoy them, but now it's just a joke, a meme. And these sluts are playing everyone and getting money as usual, because they are women, and they can just give the slightest hint of sex, and everyone is simping.
They specially target bluepilled incels and other types of simps because anyone who is smart enough can see they only want money and validation, not a real, honest relationship.

They specially target bluepilled incels and other types of simps because anyone who is smart enough can see they only want money and validation, not a real, honest relationship.
Yeah, and honestly, there is a lot of blupillers in the world, I would say more than incels

I think I hate them more because they act like what they do is not for the validation of men, talk shit about men all day, meme about kill all men, but then beg to suck Chad's cock. Theyr'e also the degenerate types that are into polyamory and "alternative lifestyles" which is just fucking disgusting.

Same brocel, I used to be into alt/e-thots and it started in middle school for me as well. I remember there was this cute new girl in my 6th grade History class with short pink hair named Lelu that I liked. Little did I know she probably wasn't a virgin

Now that I'm blackpilled and can see through the bullshit, I realize that e-thots are more attention seeking, mentally ill, degenerate, feminist, man hating, and chad only than the other foids. The fact that they pretend to be into "nerdy" shit like anime, vidya, cosplay, etc. just to gather simps and beta orbiters pisses me off ngl. Can't believe I used to think they were genuine and different jfl :kys:
All girls are normies, there are no real social outcasts, even autistic, ugly, alternative, etc. Some of them are even more of a whore than normies girls. Nowadays just they use the aesthetic to gather simps, attention, money and then choose the highest quality male.
Well put. High IQ GrAYcel :feelsokman:
I think I hate them more because they act like what they do is not for the validation of men, talk shit about men all day, meme about kill all men, but then beg to suck Chad's cock. Theyr'e also the degenerate types that are into polyamory and "alternative lifestyles" which is just fucking disgusting.

I would honestly kill (in minecraft) to be able to fuck a goth.

I'd actually want to fuck a girl who fits that description. Problem is that they all tend to be feminazis

Very High IQ post. You're mentally cucked if the signals for whorishness are appealing to you.

based
I'd actually want to fuck a girl who fits that description. Problem is that they all tend to be feminazis
of course they are, bc they are surrounded by simps lmao, there's no one more stuck up than a foid who's into vidya

I know autistic women that were outcasts. The type that read fanfiction, liked Harry Potter, spent all their time on Tumblr, etc. And they still wouldn't date autistic men.

In the 2000s I was also very into alternative girls, but I soon discovered, that most of them aren't really alternative and just follow the mainstream in an alternative way so to speak. The mainstream of alternative, which was very heavily marketed back then. True outsiders are few and far between and almost non-existent. It's all image and today more than ever. They look goth or metal, but listen to shit and have no clue what it's about. Being alternative is a mindset, not an image.

I know autistic women that were outcasts. The type that read fanfiction, liked Harry Potter, spent all their time on Tumblr, etc. And they still wouldn't date autistic men.
You think that it's being an outcast? But it's true, even the "outcasts" only date good looking/with money/ non autistic men. Cause they never been like us, women will always be privileged. Outcast women aren't like us, and they aren't real outcasts
In the 2000s I was also very into alternative girls, but I soon discovered, that most of them aren't really alternative and just follow the mainstream in an alternative way so to speak. The mainstream of alternative, which was very heavily marketed back then. True outsiders are few and far between and almost non-existent. It's all image and today more than ever. They look goth or metal, but listen to shit and have no clue what it's about. Being alternative is a mindset, not an image.
Happened the same to me,but i'm glad. Sometimes i can't enfatize enough how much i really feel a certain comment, but believe me i feel you in every way. Nowadays it's worse with the "alternative" look

Very High IQ post. You're mentally cucked if the signals for whorishness are appealing to you.
It's a natural signal lmao
They are outcast tho
Autistic women if they aren't too hot and disabled or mentally ill women are out casted

It's a natural signal lmao

They are outcast tho
Autistic women if they aren't too hot and disabled or mentally ill women are out casted

I've definitely seen autistic women be outcasts, and other women will viciously verbally attack autistic women for not going with the hivemind. Women create hierarchies based on how well social norms are followed. But, autistic women can still get men as long as they're not physically ugly.