Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone who colors outside (((the lines))) is going to be annihilated within 10 years.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
The stupid bitch in Jew York is already calling for Trump "lists".

People undoubtedly will brush her off as a retard today, but what about 10 years from now? In 2005 anyone advocating for "transgender rights" was seen as a retard but it suddenly became the norm for lefties in 2015.

I think marijuana should be legal, but now in Oregon all drugs are decriminalized.

They all LAUGHED when Republicans brought up the slippery slope, well thats how (((these people))) operate. Slowly but surely that's how it goes..

Hostilities towards political opponents will be no different, today its words, Tomorrow it will be lists, in the future it will be actions.

Anyone who disagrees with me? All I have to say is wait and see. You being apart of this forum is enough to make you a political opponent to the new regime, and they will not be cutting anyone any breaks that I can promise you.

I'm already on lists

Good boy lists for santa :feelshehe:

There is a old Turkish saying ;
''Left wants right out,right wants the left out;no matter what this cycle will continue''
And what do you mean by Trump list ?
If u mean people that voted 4 or supported trump online its impossible,there will be a civil war.

''Left wants right out,right wants the left out;no matter what this cycle will continue''
If u mean people that voted 4 or supported trump online its impossible,there will be a civil war.
Seems like something the left would stupidly start

Seems like something the left would stupidly start
Read the saying again.
Human nature is primative and its based on ''THey bad,me people good'' mentality no matter the situation.
Maybe we see degeneracy and LGBT getting normal nowdays but its bcs majority of people say it and its everywhere.
I bet ıf Road 2009 style apocalypse happened all those fags will become homophobic instantly

20201109 154913

In response to that

20201109 155020

People keep saying there will be a civil war, who's going to fight it? Neither side is organized nor are they ready to lay down their lives and die in battle.

Read the saying again.
Human nature is primative and its based on ''THey bad,me people good'' mentality no matter the situation.
Maybe we see degeneracy and LGBT getting normal nowdays but its bcs majority of people say it and its everywhere.
I bet ıf Road 2009 style apocalypse happened all those fags will become homophobic instantly
I still think they are dumb enough to start a civil war against trump supporters. Jfl at the BLM riots. Theres already a video attacking a Biden supporter. God knows how they'll react to trump supporters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back