Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone went to a show/concert alone?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
normally i hate such things but theres some actor i really likes that is coming to do a stand up tour in my country. it will be in a city like 1 hour from me and only 70$.
but idk if i should go cuz im alone. ill feel weird AF for sure.
sometimes i go to movies alone but thats easier cuz you can probaly sit with no1 in the seats next to you and its dark so i dont feel so weird.

fuck
this
shit
what im asking for? just a 3/10 foid that will go with me to such things. fucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can pay a foid to go with me, but they know shit about classical music, will get bored and annoying. I see it with couples with middle age men and trophy wives.

I was thinking about going to a Joey Diaz stand up show alone, I think I would have done it but something came up. Not that weird IMO, who's the comedian?

I’ve went to a few concerts with my brother. Never gone to one alone though.

normally i hate such things but theres some actor i really likes that is coming to do a stand up tour in my country. it will be in a city like 1 hour from me and only 70$.
sometimes i go to movies alone but thats easier cuz you can probaly sit with no1 in the seats next to you and its dark so i dont feel so weird.

fuck
this
shit
what im asking for? just a 3/10 foid that will go with me to such things. fucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comedy sounds tough, especially as stand-ups usually involve the audience or even talk to or about specific people in the audience. And it's not that dark. I only went to movies and (classical) concerts alone. Once I was in a club alone but I was drunk and pretended that I was looking for someone to meet, so ... yeah. Going to restaurants alone is also hard. But ... if you're in a big city, I say go for it. Besides, the age of incels has only just begun, these fuckers better get used to single men there. You can't just always order pizza or go to McDonald's, so they better get used to single men or lose all customers to fast food, all audience to the internet.

No bro I'm not gay

i might go to concerts alone this summer yeah, i didn't want to go to a standup show last year because the logistics were awkward as fuck, basically stuck in a small room either alone or sitting at a tiny strangers' table for a full show, idk, felt really weird to be confined in a small place like that if you got uncomfortable, especially since leaving is weird too

gay as fuck to be alone and not have anyone for either companionship or help when you need it

i might go to concerts alone this summer yeah, i didn't want to go to a standup show last year because the logistics were awkward as fuck, basically stuck in a small room either alone or sitting at a tiny strangers' table for a full show, idk, felt really weird to be confined in a small place like that if you got uncomfortable, especially since leaving is weird too

gay as fuck to be alone and not have anyone for either companionship or help when you need it
well in my case its just rows of seats like in the cinema, no tables

well in my case its just rows of seats like in the cinema, no tables
that's less awkward.
i guess the awkwardness comes from feeling pressure to socialize, which is kind of a no-win scenario with poor social skills. you look weird whether you try or not, so it's better when the pressure isn't there like in a movie theater.

fuck
this
shit
Concert make excellent targets for

I did a long time ago and I'm happy that I did, got to see a cool show..I just sat in the back and smoked weed. I would do it again if I felt like it.

What a faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul:. "I dont wanna go out because im alone and people will think that im a weirdo" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Just go!. Nobody will give a fuck if you are alone or not.

We are incels. We are always alone. That is our nature

I don't go out

Concerts are for gays

Concerts are for gays
I've been following your posts,you call everything you don't like "gay" like a fucking toddler.Are you older than 15?

That sounds like straight suicide fuel

I go to concerts and restaurants alone regularly.

It's not really that awkward. I mean, there's always going to be a group of hardcore movie junkies, or classical music nerds, or theatre fans, so no one really thinks you're out of place just for being alone. At restaurants, sometimes they notice and I get excellent service because they think I'm a food critic or some random suit on a business trip. The worst that happens is that they plonk me in an unattractive table, but that can be avoided if you don't dine at 7pm on a Friday.

I've been following your posts,you call everything you don't like "gay" like a fucking toddler.Are you older than 15?
Yes, and why do follow my posts? Are you gay to follow me? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, just do it man.

Enjoy the show and pretend to be on your phone in between acts.

Yes,Eskimos turn me on,hunt some (land)whales for me.
Broo00 i get eskimo mogged so ofc i will have to get a landwhale
C149b6ae971c02751f5ad7f7bb15eeb4  sweet guys hot guys

Its over for eskimocels

yes and it was torture, highly regret it

Never been to a legit concert, I'd reccomend going based on how you think you'll feel going alone.

yes and it was torture, highly regret it
Why? I did it a few times since I live near a music "club". Maybe it wasn't so bad because there were a lot of older people standing next to me. Now, going to a bar to drink alone, that's never gonna happen again.

Why? I did it a few times since I live near a music "club". Maybe it wasn't so bad because there were a lot of older people standing next to me. Now, going to a bar to drink alone, that's never gonna happen again.
was tired of sitting in my room all day, you know what they say "put yourself out there br0 :soy::soy::soy:"

Why was it torture though, were you harassed?
yes, i went to a sporting event by myself supporting the away team (very stupid thing to do at the time) and got made fun of by some ppl walking around, then i went to my seats and over 20 minutes into the game some young couple around my age comes and says that i was sitting in their seats (which i wasn't). We argued for a bit then i just said fuck it and moved to a secluded lower bowl area and tried to watch the rest of the game in peace. I was the only one by themselves and young chad and stacy couples were everywhere. I felt so miserable on the drive home.

Yeah I did it. Enjoyed the show.