Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media anyone watching that new Ragdoll series on AMC ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
It seems pretty cool so far.

nah bro the television sucks
the shows on it suck

i hate actors i think they should be the most reviled profession in all of soyciety

thats how foid dance when they get coomed on by chad

Oh, alright then. How was the pay?
basical min wage because most of the time you sit around reading a book you brought until they decide to plan a scene where you just stand around trying to look busy while the stars walk by doing shit

one guy I was with got lucky and got paid to say a 1-sentence line, I never got to say any lines, highlight of my time was handing Miriam McDonald a slice of pizza and then they didn't even use the footage =/

basical min wage because most of the time you sit around reading a book you brought until they decide to plan a scene where you just stand around trying to look busy while the stars walk by doing shit

one guy I was with got lucky and got paid to say a 1-sentence line, I never got to say any lines, highlight of my time was handing Miriam McDonald a slice of pizza and then they didn't even use the footage =/
In an alternate universe where I was nearly a foot taller and much more attractive, I'd aim to be an actor. It seems like fun work. You get to do and learn all kinds of things.

In an alternate universe where I was nearly a foot taller and much more attractive, I'd aim to be an actor.
they need short actors too, to be mocked and shit

they need short actors too, to be mocked and shit
Fuck that. Imagine being typecast as the guy who always gets shit on. You're basically getting paid to be publicly humiliated. No fucking way I'd be on board with that.

Fuck that. Imagine being typecast as the guy who always gets shit on. You're basically getting paid to be publicly humiliated. No fucking way I'd be on board with that.
depends on the pay tbh

what's really humiliating is not being wealthy

depends on the pay tbh

what's really humiliating is not being wealthy
Rich actors are a small minority. Most have upper-middle-class earnings. I'm comfortable where I am, financially. The extra 200k or whatever isn't going offer a significant increase in my QOL. Like what, am I gonna buy a yacht and play croquet with European royalty?

I'm comfortable where I am, financially. The extra 200k or whatever isn't going offer a significant increase in my QOL.
Like what, am I gonna buy a yacht and play croquet with European royalty?
okay you have the security to be choosey with your pride I guess

give us some career advice :panties:

okay you have the security to be choosey with your pride I guess

give us some career advice :panties:
STEM, computer skills, data literacy.

Basically, do all of the dry, boring, and difficult shit that makes you actually think and that people hate to do (people, unsurprisingly, hate thinking also). If you've ever uttered the phrase, "I hate math," disregard everything I've said and, instead, focus on businessmaxxing and investmentmaxxing. I don't know these two all that well, relatively speaking, so you should ask others here about that.

STEM, computer skills, data literacy.

Basically, do all of the dry, boring, and difficult shit that makes you actually think and that people hate to do (people, unsurprisingly, hate thinking also). If you've ever uttered the phrase, "I hate math," disregard everything I've said and, instead, focus on businessmaxxing and investmentmaxxing. I don't know these two all that well, relatively speaking, so you should ask others here about that.
I loved math but I seem to be too unstable in terms of sleep/stress to focus on any long-term achievements :(