Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anyone watching Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken?

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★
It starts with the 37yo truecel MC dying as a virgin while trying to whiteknight a normie friend and his foid in an ER attack. After that, he gets reincarnated in a fantasy world as a somewhat OP slime (yeah, typical isekai setting). Sadly, the whole incel theme seems to be almost completely gone after the first episode, but I find the show surprisingly good so far, can recommend it.

Basically, it's "die as a cuck and hope to be reincarnated in an interesting world" theory.

Last edited:
I'm watching it, it's pretty fun. I usually hate the whole OP protagonist isekai shit but Tensei is funny and unique, the goblinas are pretty cute. I think the disappearance of inceldom in the MC makes sense, wouldn't you stop worrying about human females and sex if you died and got transported to a fantasy world where you're an OP slime? My only quip is that I feel like the MC is a bit to childish but I'll learn to live with it.

I like how the MC was likely a lolicon since his final words were "Destroy my hard drive".

I'm watching it, it's pretty fun. I usually hate the whole OP protagonist isekai shit but Tensei is funny and unique, the goblinas are pretty cute. I think the disappearance of inceldom in the MC makes sense, wouldn't you stop worrying about human females and sex if you died and got transported to a fantasy world where you're an OP slime? My only quip is that I feel like the MC is a bit to childish but I'll learn to live with it.
Yeah, it surely makes sense, I just miss it because it was hilarious to watch as an oldcel in the same boat.

Honestly, I can't complain about anything. I also thought it will be another shitty isekai show, but it turned out to be much better than any similar anime I've watched before (SAO, Overlord etc.). AOTS for me so far, possible AOTY if they don't fuck it up later (but that's only because this year was a very bad one).
I like how the MC was likely a lolicon since his final words were "Destroy my hard drive".
I'd like to think his HDD was full of blackpills with an unfinished manifesto, but it's unlikely because he seemed like a nice dude.

SAO, Overlord
SAO and Overlord take themselves too seriously for such a dumb concept, only isekai I liked so far is this and Konosuba.

Asobi Asobase is the AOTY for me so far and from this season it'll either be Goblin Slayer or UzaMaid, we'll see.