Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone watching fury vs. wilder?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
fury gonna win tbh ngl

Wilder could easily knock him out tbh

Probably he will win

Money on Fury to win on points or Deontay to win TKO rounds 9-12. Decent odds at 5/4.

Send me a link

MMA better tbhngl

Not working. :feelsree:

There are like 50 links here. Try the top ones with a green link.

Tri in half an hour match hasn't even started.
MMA better tbhngl
Ngl MMA has grown on me since Khabib vs Conor.

But I realized most of the time when watching UFC (even today Felder vs Hooker) the punching/stand up side of MMA is what interests me and seemingly most people - and in that sense, boxers are obviously better punchers than MMA fighters. The only difference is MMA fighters do it on the ground when they're down that seems to be the only advantage I see from an entertainment perspective.

Last edited:
This is working, thanks.
There are like 50 links here. Try the top ones with a green link.

Tri in half an hour match hasn't even started.

Ngl MMA has grown on me since Khabib vs Conor.

But I realized most of the time when watching UFC (even today Felder vs Hooker) the punching/stand up side of MMA is what interests me and seemingly most people - and in that sense, boxers are obviously better punchers than MMA fighters. The only difference is MMA fighters do it on the ground when they're down that seems to be the only advantage I see from an entertainment perspective.
OPs link is on, i'll check those sites later if needed.

Amazing fight, top tier mma and boxing fights are probably my favorite cope.

Amazing fight, top tier mma and boxing fights are probably my favorite cope.
yeah it was a good fight, fury made wilder his bitch though. i wanted to see wilder get thrown the ground ngl

yeah it was a good fight, fury made wilder his bitch though. i wanted to see wilder get thrown the ground ngl
I like them both but wanted Fury to win. Deontay took a beating, didn't think Fury would take him out like that. Fury is an entertaining character, so I look forward to seeing him more in the future.

I like them both but wanted Fury to win. Deontay took a beating, didn't think Fury would take him out like that. Fury is an entertaining character, so I look forward to seeing him more in the future.
same

Fury won. Wilder lost because he's a wristcel

I dont watch that shit tbh

Hopefully we get a Fury vs AJ fight signed to unify the heavyweight division. Would be the biggest fight in British boxing history.

Hopefully we get a Fury vs AJ fight signed to unify the heavyweight division. Would be the biggest fight in British boxing history.
That be an entertaining fight and buildup, hopefully it's next.

I bet wilder feels embarrased now for that black exellence song upon his entrance.