Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone want to be my friend

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
i have no one to taIk to irl or online except this site. i am tired of this i need someone who is willing to be my friend and listen to me. and i can also do the same thing like we can be there for eachother in these hard times

No friends for ur face

I’m already insane, here’s a cold one bro

i have no one to taIk to irl or online except this site. i am tired of this i need someone who is willing to be my friend and listen to me. and i can also do the same thing like we can be there for eachother in these hard times
I don't have friends either

I want to have a friend too.

Let me give you a hug, brocel

You only have frens here brocel

fellow muslim im in a similar position and would love to be your penpal friend

Dw all incels are your friends :heart::heart::heart::heart:

You can talk to me in discord