Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone want to be featured on my song?

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
-
I'm putting together some truecel-funk, a genre I made up (its like upbeat funk bass guitar and organ mixed with dark synth). If anyone wants to be featured on it let me know

I'll also take requests for lyrics or any lines you guys want to hear

Last edited:
i would be OK with it if you would reference me as either "roastbeef removER" or "dER untERmensch"

Last edited:
Sounds cool. What kind of singing/rapping style is your song going to be?

"it's over for old ironsides"

OP when he’s finished rapping and the hood accepts him

34D22C5A EAC3 4403 B0FD 0709C555E995

Sure just send me an audio-clip of you rapping, singing, or saying whatever you want and I'll mix it and include it in the song. It can even just be a one liner, I'll add whatever in

Lyric suggestion:
"I'm alone in my car, shooting heroin
Saying controversial things just for the hell of it
Selling melanin and then suffocate the black men"

Lyric suggestion:
"I'm alone in my car, shooting heroin
Saying controversial things just for the hell of it
Selling melanin and then suffocate the black men"
That is not going into my song Swedish GrAYcel

I'm putting together some truecel-funk, a genre I made up (its like upbeat funk bass guitar and organ mixed with dark synth). If anyone wants to be featured on it let me know

I'll also take requests for lyrics or any lines you guys want to hear
Society's standards, got me feeling small
Femoids ignore me, don't care at all
Tried to be charming, but I always fall
Into the friend zone, it's a painful crawl

It's OVER and it never even began

On March 28, Virginia rapper EGYPXN, born Tiye Adam Washington II, broke into his own mother’s home. He not only shot his mother, Tyesha Hall, but he also shot his 21-year-old sister and his 12-year-old brother.

As if those crimes weren’t bad enough, the Virginia artist also dropped a music video for his song, “Be Free” shortly after committing those horrendous acts. Thankfully, none of the family members he shot were killed, but they are all still recovering from the life-threatening injuries.

This particular crime has similarities to that of Texas rapper Tay-K, who was on the run from the police while he was shooting the music video for “The Race.” But, unlike Tay-K, the music video for EGYPXN was pre-scheduled to release on YouTube days before he actually committed those crimes against his family.

According to ABC 8 News, local police shortly started a citywide search for the 26-year-old rapper as his injured family members were transported to a hospital.

The next day, on March 29, he posted multiple times on Instagram, but the one post that stood out read, “This world is of full of nothing but suffering and pain. The Burden I’ve carried on my heart has finally reached its peak. I will not be held captive or a prisoner.

He continued, “I rather return to source. REMEMBER, please be careful and considerate of how you treat ppl.. Ya never know what someone is going through or when their breaking point is.”

In the caption for the same post, he wrote, “My last request from humanity is that you seriously evaluate the care you have for each other. If this species is to ever evolve you must stop eating animals, stop warring with each other and take care of mother earth. Overthrow this sadistic government and rebuild. On a fresh foundation. It’s time for me to rest now.. #farwell.”

After being on the run for two days, EGYPXN was fatally shot in North Carolina on March 30 after confronting the police in a standoff, according to ABC 8 news.

Although the alleged suspect is dead, police are still investigating the incident.

Some soycuck rebbitor posted this thread on IT.
JFL, glad I finally got featured on IT, send it here. The song will get the notoriety it deserves, stay posted

poverty-poor-black-african-preview.jpg

The above is a TT carrier. He is on defense.

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global65622C=0.61295T=0.38705
European Sub46144C=0.67573T=0.32427
African Sub5836C=0.4231T=0.5769
African Others Sub202C=0.371T=0.629
African American Sub5634C=0.4249T=0.5751
Asian Sub502C=0.189T=0.811
East Asian Sub402C=0.169T=0.831

The rs17070145-T variant of the WWC1 gene, coding for the KIBRA protein, has been associated with both increased episodic memory performance and lowered risk for late onset Alzheimer's disease, although the mechanism behind this protective effect has not been completely elucidated. To achieve a better understanding of the pathways modulated by rs17070145 and its associated functional variant(s), we used laser capture microdissection (LCM) and RNA-sequencing to investigate the effect of rs17070145 genotypes on whole transcriptome expression in the human hippocampus (HP) of 22 neuropathologically normal individuals, with a specific focus on the dentate gyrus (DG) and at the pyramidal cells (PC) of CA1 and CA3 sub-regions. Differential expression analysis of RNA-seq data within the HP based on the rs17070145 genotype revealed an overexpression of genes involved in the MAPK signaling pathway, potentially driven by the T/T genotype. The most important contribution comes from genes dysregulated within the DG region. Other genes significantly dysregulated, and not involved in the MAPK pathway (Adj P < 0.01 and Fold Change > |1.00|) were: RSPO4 (HP); ARC, DUSP5, DNAJB5, EGR4, PPP1R15A, WBP11P1, EGR1, GADD45B (DG); CH25H, HSPA1A, HSPA1B, TNFSF9, and NPAS4 (PC). Several evidences suggested that the MAPK signaling pathway is linked with memory and learning processes. In non-neuronal cells, the KIBRA protein is phosphorylated by ERK1/2 (involved in the MAPK signaling) in cells as well as in vitro. Several of the other dysregulated genes are involved in memory and learning processes, as well as in Alzheimer's Disease. In conclusion, our results suggest that the effect of the WWC1 rs17070145 polymorphism on memory performance and Alzheimer's disease might be due to a differential regulation of the MAPK signaling, a key pathway involved in memory and learning processes.

When you see an African STEM student, assume he has the TT genotype.

Coupling with any of the SNPs below, for example, provides an IQ advantage over the common European male.

A genome-wide association study (GWAS) of educational attainment was conducted in a discovery sample of 101,069 individuals and a replication sample of 25,490. Three independent single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) are genome-wide significant (rs9320913, rs11584700, rs4851266), and all three replicate. Estimated effects sizes are small (coefficient of determination R2 ≈ 0.02%), approximately 1 month of schooling per allele. A linear polygenic score from all measured SNPs accounts for ≈2% of the variance in both educational attainment and cognitive function. Genes in the region of the loci have previously been associated with health, cognitive, and central nervous system phenotypes, and bioinformatics analyses suggest the involvement of the anterior caudate nucleus. These findings provide promising candidate SNPs for follow-up work, and our effect size estimates can anchor power analyses in social-science genetics.

poverty-poor-black-african-preview.jpg

The above is a TT carrier. He is on defense.

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038
Search:

Total Global65622C=0.61295T=0.38705
European Sub46144C=0.67573T=0.32427
African Sub5836C=0.4231T=0.5769
African Others Sub202C=0.371T=0.629
African American Sub5634C=0.4249T=0.5751
Asian Sub502C=0.189T=0.811
East Asian Sub402C=0.169T=0.831

When you see an African STEM student, assume he has the TT genotype.

Coupling with any of the SNPs below, for example, provides an IQ advantage over the common European male.

What does this have to do with the song I am creating?