Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone wanna practice for OffSec's competition...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Anyone with PG Practice wanna do some machines today? We could do HTB or THM KoTH. I just need to get some decent practice in before the competition. We still have a decent amount of time before it commences. It's on the 31st of August.

This is how I cope now, my oneitis broke my heart into a million pieces.

Last edited:
Shit I put this in ID. Can any mod put it into the lounge

Shit I put this in ID. Can any mod put it into the lounge
Screenshot 20230825 094536 417

I have no clue what are you talking about. Over for me.

How’s your oneitis? Being fucked by everyone but you?
Pretty much. I saw her at some restaurant near my school with the some random chad on Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday her and the chad didn't come to school. So they probably had soo much sex that they didn't even have enough energy to go to school. It's brootal if you think about it. They were probably fucking like rabbits after eating lunch/dinner.

Whilst you have incels that haven't fucked their entire lives. The duality of mankind kek

How’s your oneitis? Being fucked by everyone but you?
I'm not sad though I'm actually relieved. My feelings for her are slowly diminishing, so that's a plus.

Yeah, it is what it is. We are doomed, inceldom is a curse

Re: Ex roblox players 'quit' note?
Moronism
Png

#181210420Wednesday, January 06, 2016 9:08 PM CST
"Girls will take advantage of you."In accordance with instinct, that former ROBLOX user provided a valid claim.Although, I disagree with the "guys, be good to girls" statement. Such behavior allows you to be psychologically-manipulated by narcissistic female individuals.