Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone wanna come to Looksmax.org?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Seriously, it's a bit different than on here, (probably better) because there are fewer restrictions on what you can or can't post. Give it a try.

(I'm not making this thread to post on this user's behalf, I just agree with him and want to post about this here)

@Mainländer
@BummerDrummer
@FinnCel
@Gymcelled
@ThoughtfulCel
@FrothySolutions
@RREEEEEEEEE

There is an offtopics section where you can post whatever you'd like

Last edited:
Anyone that says yes is a faggot
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [UWSL][Serious] [/UWSL]replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

Screenshot 20210802 010716 Chrome

Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

1. Obnoxious users who were rightfully banned from here are there.

2. Bragging environment full of unlikable topics and people.

3. watered down version of this site with even less rules.

All of these are my opinions, but there the main reason i will never join that site.

Photo l

looksmax probably has one of the worst userbases. even lookism mogs as users there are at least a bit older on average.

looksmax probably has one of the worst userbases. even lookism mogs as users there are at least a bit older on average.
Older userbase doesn't mean there aren't less obnoxious users, trolling comes in many different ways when it comes to communities

no
1. Obnoxious users who were rightfully banned from here are there.

2. Bragging environment full of unlikable topics and people.

3. watered down version of this site with even less rules.

All of these are my opinions, but there the main reason i will never join that site.

View attachment 474424
accurate summary

I like that place too tbh. Just don't like bragging and normafaggotry and incel shaming there otherwise it's alright

I ain't no snitch but I hear that shilling for other forums is against Incels.is rules.

Chad and Stacy worshippers

I ain't no snitch but I hear that shilling for other forums is against Incels.is rules.
Nah, Looksmax.org is literally owned by sergeant himself, he even advertised it in the rules of this forum

looksmax.org. But hold the phone, what happened to the ads there since I've been gone? They're getting sponsors from Got Milk? Since when was Looksmax able to do mainstream business?
Dude, most of the userbase is in the OffTopics section

Dude, most of the userbase is in the OffTopics section

I meant to say looksmax.org. I don't know what happened to what I posted. Unless the forum filter changes it.

Edit: Yeah it's changing it to the current .org name.

looksmax.org. But hold the phone, what happened to the ads there since I've been gone? They're getting sponsors from Got Milk? Since when was Looksmax able to do mainstream business?

I'm not banned.
But if they ban you are you going to appeal it

Did they bully you there?

Not really, it's just... there's so many kids there. Actual kids. Which I'm against by the way, they shouldn't be there. But not only do kids and I not get on, I'm not gonna contribute to the delinquency of children.

Did they bully you there?
Not really, it's just... there's so many kids there. Actual kids. Which I'm against by the way, they shouldn't be there. But not only do kids and I not get on, I'm not gonna contribute to the delinquency of children.
They like to troll new users and use that JFL react whenever you put effort in your posts.

Yea they are kids but they jaw mog you and fuck hundreds of foids because they have good looking faces

Yea they are kids but they jaw mog you and fuck hundreds of foids because they have good looking faces
Lol no, most users in the offtopic section are LARPing normies, actual chads there rarely post

Lol no, most users in the offtopic section are LARPing normies, actual chads there rarely post
I remember when they threatened to doxx frothysolutions and he told them to stop or else he would rope

God, when was this? Did you post your pictures there, Frothy?

This never happened. @Damo the incel likes to exaggerate/make things up because life in the incelosphere can be boring most of the time.

I dislike how everything over there is about being attractive to women. It’s sort of a simp website.

I might join, I dont think LDAR is legit.

Any more info about the site? is it worthy?