Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Up For An Interview

C

CK23

Greycel
Hello all.

I'd like to start off by saying I am not from IncelTears, nor am I affiliated with them. I am also not an Incel myself. I am a neutral party. I feel it would be unwise to not state my intentions. But I was looking to interview a couple of people (who will remain anonymous for obvious reasons) for a story I am writing. It is unbiased and is my first project.

Basically, I'd like to ask several questions to get an idea of what Incels believe and their world views. Again, I am not submitting this to IncelTears. I am a freelance writer working on my first project.

Again, this is completely anonymous. However, if you feel strongly enough to use credentials which could identify the real you -- I will not stop you. I am not sure what the responses will be, but you can always send me a private message. 

(**Very Important: It is not my job to judge you for your opinions and beliefs. It is strictly business and I will keep it professional. This is not an opinion piece. If I question your opinions or beliefs, it is because they are questions readers would have. I am a very understanding person.**)

Thanks,

get the fuck out

CK23 said:
Hello all.

I'd like to start off by saying I am not from IncelTears, nor am I affiliated with them. I am also not an Incel myself. I am a neutral party. I feel it would be unwise to not state my intentions. But I was looking to interview a couple of people (who will remain anonymous for obvious reasons) for a story I am writing. It is unbiased and is my first project.

Basically, I'd like to ask several questions to get an idea of what Incels believe and their world views. Again, I am not submitting this to IncelTears. I am a freelance writer working on my first project.

Again, this is completely anonymous. However, if you feel strongly enough to use credentials which could identify the real you -- I will not stop you. I am not sure what the responses will be, but you can always send me a private message. 

(**Very Important: It is not my job to judge you for your opinions and beliefs. It is strictly business and I will keep it professional. This is not an opinion piece. If I question your opinions or beliefs, it is because they are questions readers would have. I am a very understanding person.**)

Thanks,
normie fucking leave. you don't understand us so fuck off

Why are normies so fucking obsessed with us? Leave us the fuck alone.

I could make that interview but $50 paypal first pls, thank you very much.

I'll do a video interview for free. Let me know.

thebreezy said:
CK23 said:
Hello all.

Thanks,
normie fucking leave. you don't understand us so fuck off

I know I don't understand. It was kind of implied by my post. Hence why I am here.

CK23 said:
I know I don't understand. It was kind of implied by my post. Hence why I am here.

The only thing you need to understand is that you gotta fuck off

Get the fuck out of here, you are probably some mainstream media reporter looking to demonize us.

Who the fuck is this guy? "I got a couple of questions." LOL 

"Nevermind me, just another common guy enjoying some of your discussions..."

Not FBI btw
2ec.png

I'm down as long as your project is not meant to demonize but humanize us.

NO ONE DO THIS BULLSHIT.

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

You don't need an interview, just listen to what we plainly post.

pm ne your website and i may be keen.

not_here_4_points said:
You don't need an interview, just listen to what we plainly post.

Don't give this retard any ideas

Crustaciouse said:
Get the fuck out of here, you are probably some mainstream media reporter looking to demonize us.

I'm not. I honestly could have done that without coming here. Why make a post and ask when I could do it without saying a word. 

I don't have any experience at all, and it's more about perspective rather than just typing expletives. I don't think it gets people anywhere. There would be a whole lot less drama.

http://static.flickr.com/105/261201008_ed75ddb277_o.jpg.

First time I post this outside Reddit!!! You're the honorable cuck who gets to experience this legendary moment.

CK23 said:
Crustaciouse said:

I'm not. I honestly could have done that without coming here. Why make a post and ask when I could do it without saying a word. 

I don't have any experience at all, and it's more about perspective rather than just typing expletives. I don't think it gets people anywhere. There would be a whole lot less drama.

The part you don't understand is that we don't give a fuck about your perspective or about "getting anywhere".

/U/AZAVII

the fuckj is this shit?

CK23 said:
Crustaciouse said:

Put me on TV.

Zielony4 said:

First time I post this outside Reddit!!! You're the honorable cuck who gets to experience this legendary moment.

Just type the URL on the landscape icon

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I'm down as long as your project is not meant to demonize but humanize us.

I'm really not. I'll send you a private message. My project is about humanity. It's the opposite of what many at IncelTears believes in. Many posts there were also quite awful to read. We are just humans at the end of the day.

Anonymous said:
Zielony4 said:

Just type the URL on the landscape icon

Heh. It's a door. I didn't get it at first, but I I got it now. Someone really should close it. I'm just kidding, though. I think I've already pissed enough people off by just being here.

Someone ban him already

You should probably give a tad bit more information on why you need an interview and what exactly this "project" is.

Notice how I'm ignored for this interview due to how ugly I am.

I will do it only if you are willing to accept a sanctioned boxing match afterwards.

Man bad idea coming here no ones gonna take you seriously, if you really care that much just read the forum it's simple

Get out cuckboi, suck the media's jew dick

Trying to dox us boyo?