Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy anyone unironically enjoy normie music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
i listen to a lot of zoomer rap, and the weeknd is my artist of the decade according to spotify.

I need to be drunk to enjoy it.
And spotify is cucked
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

most music are normie ngl. only fringe genres are less normie(buts still normie) than others.

Tbh, music is normie.
and haram

Wtf is incel music if it’s rock I’m NOT listening to that shit idc u can be incel and still try to be normal cuz if u aren’t then ur volcel lol

Wtf is incel music if it’s rock I’m NOT listening to that shit idc u can be incel and still try to be normal cuz if u aren’t then ur volcel lol
what about blues?

and haram
those isis nasheeds are fire but hard to find. i listen to those sometimes when i can
most rock is normie

what about blues?

ah the blues yea I’ll listen to that and oldmusic in general nothing past like the 1900s usually tho I don’t rlly like solo piano stuff has to rlly impress metbh

this doesn't even make any sense considering rock used to cut into the mainstream like 2 decades ago

All I listen to now is military music, anime music and old ass songs so no

For the most part, I'd say that I listen to a mix of both rap and rock music.

i hate it its overproduced and shit

Some fairly normie music, yeah, but not super normie and trendy I guess.

Music that scares normies away is better.

used to during the period of 2008-2012, mainstream music now is garbage

I need to be drunk to enjoy it.
And spotify is cucked
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
This tbh. I think the dull mind you get on alcohol immitates the normie mind quite good. You think easy and in short terms, perfect to socialmaxx or listen to their shit music. Only european 80s music tho

this doesn't even make any sense considering rock used to cut into the mainstream like 2 decades ago

yea but here’s the thing I feel like some incels go out of their way to not seem “normal” so they’ll do strictly weird outlandish things

Some of it is really catchy but I mainly listen to IDM / ambient / weird stuff.

i listen to a lot of zoomer rap, and the weeknd is my artist of the decade according to spotify.
I typically listen to rammstein and classical music. I also like Rob Zombie and disturbed. The only real rap artists I will listen to are ghostmane and suicide boys.

i listen to normie music but i can't catch up to all the new songs that are released everyday, so I end up listening to the same songs for a couple of years without noticing it

most normie music is a joke
full of talentless foids who make millions off essentially being whores (see: Katy Perry)

Yes I always imagine I'm listening to it with my friends in a car or with a gf. LifeFuel.