Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone try SugarSalting their Nuts?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Title.

Anyone tried ?

Elab needed
It’s when you dip your nuts in luke warm water/ mixed with sugar for 30 mins to an hour .Then putting immense pressure on them and sprinkling salt on the inflicted wounds. I just heard about it , sounds like some cuck shit. I think it’s supposed to either lower your energy or be some bdsm type shit.

Slap my nuts.

Slap my nuts.
:feelshmm: Id slap em like a pendulum
88720781 D4C7 41B2 8679 6F0D419C187E

It’s when you dip your nuts in luke warm water/ mixed with sugar for 30 mins to an hour .Then putting immense pressure on them and sprinkling salt on the inflicted wounds. I just heard about it , sounds like some cuck shit. I think it’s supposed to either lower your energy or be some bdsm type shit.
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

That seems perfectly reasonable.

What the fuck?
Does sugary water cause wounds?

What the fuck?
Does sugary water cause wounds?

I talk to someone who was into inflicting pain on himself. Masochist? He mentioned he does that , he does other stuff in between that but I didn’t bother to ask anymore tbh.He probably scraps his nuts against sand paper or rugged nails and splinters.
bro if i ever postmog u what will happen
i just noticed you had 5k could've sworn it was 10k bro
@Zaetheus is my friend
Oh shit your close to surpassing me :feelsmega::feelswow:

Going to step my POSTGAME UP.
A311F55C E0D9 4D93 BE13 3634B82453F7

I talk to someone who was into inflicting pain on himself. Masochist? He mentioned he does that , he does other stuff in between that but I didn’t bother to ask anymore tbh.He probably scraps his nuts against sand paper or rugged nails and splinters.
Woah, that's kinda fucked up, kinda reminds me of that scene from The Human Centipede 2 where the main guy jack's off using sandpaper.
But still, I'm curious, what does the sweet water do to the skin exactly?

Woah, that's kinda fucked up, kinda reminds me of that scene from The Human Centipede 2 where the main guy jack's off using sandpaper.
But still, I'm curious, what does the sweet water do to the skin exactly?
I think he sits in it for a prolonged time . You know how when your in the water for a long time your fingers get all webby and has lines? He does that followed by inflicting pain to them then salting the wounds . I have no idea why sugary water but that what he said.

my nuts are already salted

Nani :feelsmega:

Nigga u crazy

No way am I doing that to my sack

That is something I will never do.

Sounds... Wrong

Yeah no, I am gonna pass on this one.